ATWT Wednesday February 6

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I posted earlier, I knew it was going to be Evan. The actor only had a 13 week contract and his character was so small that it was easy to spare him. I really wish it would have been Lily. Now that would've been surprising because all her life she had been the good girl.

• Members

I was hoping that the culprit would be either Susan in a misguided, druken attempt to avenge Emily's honor, or Noah channeling his bizarre parents and seeking Snyder approval by offing the man who pushed Lily to addiction again. Oh well! This whole denouement with Evan Walsh IV would be a nice way to reintroduce Greg Watkins as Evan III. Oh, here I go again hoping for something that will NEVER HAPPEN. I sincerely hope that Lily has gotten all the blame out of her system, and lets up on Lucinda from here on out. Her penchant for indirect responsibility is a bore, starting with Dusty being her catalyst for pill popping. If Lucinda caused his death, why stop there? Let's blame Jennifer for giving birth to Johnny. She along with Dusty and Lucy caused Craig to want his son badly enough that he swiped Worldwide and inspired La Walsh to get desperate.

I'm already on board with the idea of transporting characters to new locations faster than usual, but not when that means getting from the midwest to the east coast. Or maybe Aaron has Star Trek beaming equipment we haven't seen yet. Sophie could have had a cup of coffee somewhere and kept Hallie out of the cold instead of waiting in Central Park for the duration of his trip. :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes, Lily was stupid today. Lucinda almost literally told her she was in trouble. And instead of calling the police she goes alone to meet Lucinda. :rolleyes::lol:

I thought today's show was fantastic!! Having Lucinda Walsh front and center was outstanding! Just her facial expressions are golden.

Has Goutman being watching old clips on youtube? The ending of today's show reminded me of Lily being kidnapped by James Stenbeck. :D

Tomorrow's show looks even better. Except we have Meg and Paul again. :rolleyes:

• Members

OY vey....what a stupid ending to a stupid story. Sure, Lily and Lucinda were idiots today (it's not the first time Lily's charged into the middle of a dangerous situation...) but how stupid is Evan (with what surely is the world's longest needle...) staying in the hospital room? I know the budget woes are bad, but give me a break. Well, at least Margo got to act smart, not believing Holden's insane lie.

I don't know what to make of the Carjack situation. I kind of rolled my eyes as they called in the psychiatrist, and she laid the "Parker needs to spend time with both of you" diagnosis on them. I almost cringed, expecting her to order Carjack to move back in to Milltown and live together if they didn't want a juvenile deliquent on their hands. Don't get me wrong...I fully expect that excuse to surface soon, but at least it didn't come today. I did feel sorry for Parker today, Sam has set him up perfectly.

The baby stuff...*groan*.

• Members

"Go to DALLAS!" lol, I love that woman. And I agree that Lily was being stupid. I mean, how hard is it not to call the cops, especially when you know at least 3 of them, and one is even a brother in law?

I couldn't help but burst into laughter at Carly's reaction to the puppet on fire. Too bad she just didn't let that thing burn.

Archived