OLTL Discussion Thread

• Members

And Gigi already told Ramsey the same thing, "who would believe a word she said", Ramsey is just a lunatic!

Oh I have a feeling a bitchy Starr is coming, she needs her backbone back!

"nuns on the run" is going to be hillarious!

Rex is in for a world of hurt, being kept from who his real father is, and Gigi not telling him about Shane = KARMA!

As for todays show, Just got through watching the late showing and it was eh, the best part for me was Viki/Dorian's chat and the end when Rex found out that Gigi has a son. Can't wait until he confronts her tomorrow! Oh and the "Go Red Box" looks lovely, now who will drop secrets and who wont??? :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One Life does the best at my fave thing to see on soaps, but that most soaps never do... they mix everyone up. the have generations of people in same storylines and scenes and its dont well. actual real relationships and friends.

Bo & Rex is a great relationship. I love thee scenes together. Gigi & Viki is another great new friendship.

• Members

Talia and Antonio are one of my favorite couples on here. I wish they were on all the time. I'm so glad she's coming back and they left Fish in Cherryvale. I can't wait for a forbidden relationship at the station between them. :)

I liked Lindsay's idea with - Get it off Your Chest. Wish we saw more of Leyla and Vincent.

Viki/Dorian/Charlie, love it. Ramsey needs to go.

• Members

Die Remsey Die!!!! I hate this crap. Come on Todd kick his ass!!!!

Note to John- If the door is wide open, it is probably not a good idea to just walk in!!! :lol:

NAt and Jess and Allison are my new favorite triangle!!! This is going to be a hoot.

I am falling in love with Jared. I love that scheming, sexy, banksy boy!!!

I love that Roxie thinks that she stands a chance with Miles. Addie and Miles could be interesting.

Can't wait for the "go red" ball!!!!

• Members

^^^^ I hate Ramsey too but if OLTL needs one thing, it is a bad guy and Ramsey is that man. I loved his subtle remarks about threatening Todd's family and Todd firing back, "you touch my family I will kill you, with my bare hands!" BTW, anyone catch that Ramsey had gloves on and Todd touched the gone with his bare hands :o

Miles and Addie are cute and a very unexpected couple if they are headed that way.

Natalie/Jessica/ and Allison in the nun outfit had me laughing out loud.

Jessica: "We are not going to get caught we are going to grab Allison and get the Hell out of here"

Allison: "Watch your mouth sister!" :lol:

Rex seen his son!!!!!!!!!! Or is it his son????????

• Members

Great show yesterday.

I might be in the minority, but I like this Ramsey storyline. This story isn't what I would have expected for Todd Manning after getting his son back. It's nice to see Todd try and be the level headed one here and go against the idea of killing Gigi and her son. Ramsey is just a lunatic, but I can't wait for all this to hit the fan though. I bet Ramsey will end up putting Gigi and Shane in danger, which will surely affect the "Rex is Shane's father" storyline.

• Members

I'm loving Addie! She is so much fun to watch! The actress is awesome!

Jess/Natalie/Allison are a blast to watch!

Ramsey is disturbing. Todd was stupid to touch the gun. Ramsey has gloves on while holding a gun, is talking about killing a woman and her child, while he has a gun in his hand and oh yeah, HE'S WEARING GLOVES and keeps trying to get Todd to touch/hold the gun. :rolleyes:

I am very much liking the Addie/Miles friendship.

Can't wait to see Nash's head explode when he finds out what Jessica is up to. :lol:

Archived