DAYS: Shelle Exit Storyline Spoiler.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This kind of adds to the rumours that they want Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook back in the roles, which is stupid because Kristen is so much better as Maxie on GH, not to mention both are way too young for the roles now following Martha and Brandon (not to mention, after having 'hunky' Beemer as Shawn...can you really imagine little old Jason Cook being accepted in the role?)

• Members

Beemer is just a few months older than Cook, and I think Martha was way too old to be Belle. My god, she's one year younger than Alison Sweeney! I know they forgot about Sami kidnapping Belle years ago, but sheesh! (She should've played a new character, since they completely pulled Belle apart and made her into an entirely different woman, anyhow.)

• Members

Yeah but Martha and Brandon are more 'coupley' than Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook...I dunno, I dont buy them as parents, I dont buy their 'love'...if anything other than Martha and Brandon, the definitive Shelle is Martha and Jason. Kirsten Storms is NOT Belle to me, she's Maxie Jones...and she's a lot better at it.

• Members

Kirsten wont go back - even if asked. GH is pretty much secure for her. I dont see them killing maxie off, or wiritng her out, or letting storms go. Plys days is on shaky ground, GH isnt. why would someone jump from a steady job to an uncertin one?

People like tams joining is diff. shes not leaving one job for that job.

i just dont see this as anything at all except something a few fans started talking about - prob from IMBD to begin with - getting spread around.

Archived