AMC: Anniversary of Black Tuesday

• Members

I'm gonna list some "Dixie" moments as opposed to T&D moments. I mean, I can list a gazillion of both and most occur when they were together anyway....

1. Dixie goes to JR's Christmas pagent and starts him off on O Little Town of Bethlehem because he's too scared to.

2. During the escape from Laurel Hill, T&D pose as Milton & Doris to fool cops at a roadblock. Tad thinks he's the one who will get them out of this, but it's Dixie's impersonation of shrewish Doris that gets them out of a bind.

3. Dixie records the "Dixie Death Tape" for JR. Telling him how she wants him to have a wonderful life and that one day they will meet again, just like they're turning around a corner and she'll be there.

4. Dixie saves Tad from Ted up in Canada. She's fierce, she's protective, and she's gonna let Ted kill Tad OVER HER DEAD BODY! LOL

5. Dixie, before the third wedding, and her friends sneak into Tad's bachelor party and dress up like showgirls and do a number to "She's the One" in blue outfits with top hats.

6. Dixie unleashes 2 years of pain and hurt when she finally opens up to Tad and slaps the crap out of him 3 times in NYC. (And also the Twinkle Step dance in robes... awesome... sigh)

7. When Tad died, Dixie wouldn't take off her pink gown and when she locks herself in the room and "weds" Tad using the rings that Trevor brought back from the bottom of the river... and then finally breaks down and cries her eyes out in Lanie's arms.

8. Dixie cracking herself up in the car (putting the bull's ring on her nose) as Tad is on the phone with the judge whose bull just violated their rental car and slobbered all over Tad.

9. Dixie finally admitting to Tad who she loves in Napa... "You, jerk. Who do you think?" LOL!

10. Dixie breaking down and crying after losing custody of Junior to Adam in 89... "Life is cruel, and life is mean, and life is very very hateful. Okay? I just don't understand when you try so hard and you work so hard and everything just always tends to fall to pieces!"

11. Dixie throws Tad a "gala bed" complete with "toy mamas" after Adam has him beaten up.

12. Dixie feigns being a star in NYC when she's mistaken for Jodie Foster... or Natasha Richardson. LOL

13. Not knowing what to do about meeting Tad on the Statler Building... Dixie has hallucinations (Adam, Opal, and then herself on TV selling Tad in an infomercial). LMAO

14. Dixie is all over Tad in the barn, and he's like... I thought you wanted to wait til we were married? LOL

15. Dixie caresses Tad's face outside of Gloria's Gourmet... "a sign of affection" as he's taking care of her as Adam is trying to drive her insane in 89.

I MISS DIXIE!!! BTW, you can see most of these up on my website.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived