AMC : Bianca is back?

• Members

According to soaptownUSA View from the Valley column dated January 21st, Eden Riegel returns to Pine Valley when Bianca finds out that Erica is getting involved with the new Senator to be, who also happens to be hostile to gays and lesbians. The ink is still drying on her contract according to the column, but she is on her way back.

Don't know what the length of the contract is, or when she shows up, but expect it to be soon.

Source: Soap Opera Central :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True or not, wouldn't it be awesome to see Bianca confront her mother's new, homophobic boyfriend?

Although, quite frankly, I think that - meaning, the fact that Samuel is openly hostile toward gays and lesbians - would be a dealbreaker for La Kane. ("Forget about my lesbian daughter, just think about all the gay men out there who worship and adore me!")

• Members

I agree Reigel cannot make up her mind about the show...Part of me wonders why AMC and ABC let her play yo yo with them like they do. If she does not want to come back and they have a longterm story for Bianca then I say let them recast the role. I have a few people in mind that I would enjoy seeing play Bianca....

Archived