AMC: Eye on Soaps Column

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's exactly what I was screaming to my mom and sis when the spoilers came out that Greenlee didn't cause spike's deafness. So the f**k what! She still kidnapped him and drove off a cliff. As a result, he had MAJOR SURGERY to save his life. Last time I checked, that part was not a dream sequence. My blood was boiling when Kendall was groveling at Greenlee's feet, begging for forgiveness. WTF? Forgiveness? What a crock! Greenlee needs to start paying for some of the seriously messed chit she's done. Otherwise, what's the point of writing it like a soap opera? They should start doing telenovelas, if people are going to doing completely out-of-character things and getting off scott-free. At least then, they'd have a good excuse. The writers need to stop treating viewers like we have short term memory loss every few months.

• Members

I'm not even a Zendall fan and I hate how Greenlee has come off as innocent in this story. Unfortunately, she's gotten away with trashing Kendall's life for years and it looks like that's going to continue as long as Frons is in charge.

What I really hate about Rebecca's return is how smug her Greenlee was; I could tolerate Sabinelee since she didn't make me want to smack her.

• Members

If my eyes could roll anymore further they would be droping on the floor!

Good grief...If Kendall can forgive Greenlee for her evil deeds, I as a viewer, can forgive her too.

Plus you just know that one of these girls is going to do something bad to the other one sooner or later.

So Greenlee stole some ugly kid for half an episode. It's been months ago.*Yawn. I'm over it.

It's just like the Babe vs. Bianca.

Some fans are still boo-hoo-ing about it.

And that was years ago!

Some fans really REALLY need to stop with all their meetings and rallies and endless mailings of crap.

It's like why don't they work that hard to change the world and their own lives

instead of some fictional character.

Go save a tree.

Go feed the hungry.

Go do something that matters.

Just...Go.

(Not intended to be harsh towards you Z-Fan)

As far as the REAL Greenlee promo goes.

No big whoop in my eyes.

How many times have I said the same thing about other characters/actors...

OLTL's Dorian and Max

DAYS' Bo

GH's Felicia and Nikolas

AMC's Janet...

It's not like Greenlee #2 works at AMC while these promos are running.

• Members

Awesome column!

I am so tried of the St. GreenMe and victim GreenMe crap, it is not funny. No matter what Fronsie and these moron writers say GreenMe will always be a child maiming, kidnapping, life destroying b!tch, I don’t care who plays GreenMe. JMO.

• Members

I think this has NOTHING to do with being a Zendall fan. What they've done with this situation is just wrong. I hate Zendall and can see that. I dont know what TIIC and AMC are smoking

Whats truly sickening and revolting is that they made an issue of Kendall's crime and made sure she was punished yet in the same exact storyline, Greenlee gets a free pass for her crimes! WTF? If you are going to make Kendall pay then how come Greenlee doesnt go down with her?

• Members

As a viewer who knows this stuff is fiction - I was just overall more annoyed by watching Kendall go for weeks acting crazy and scheming up this pre-meditated BS towards Greenlee. Watching Greenlee turn the car around for 20 seconds, have a change of heart, and then crash her car was all much more entertaining! When I'm not fully invested in the storyline as a whole bc the writing sucks, then I don't care how 'fair' it really is to a character that annoyed me during it.

• Members

Never. Its a known fact Kendall will be thrown under the bus time and time again to push forward the Saint Greenle agenda. I love to hate the character of Greenlee, but when it comes to her and Kendall, Kendall 100%.

Which is why after all these years of Kendall being the doormat to Greenlee.... why is she so deadset on reconnecting with her? Its beyond ridiculous.

I can live with everyone moving on..... but move on seperately.

If I was writing this show, Greenlee would have been sent to prison for what she did, then a few months later Rebecca resume the role and spend months working her way back into the canvas and having difficulty doing so..

That would be entertaining and make sense. Frons, B&E and JHC are all smoking some magical plant if they think insta-redemption for any character is gonna fly.

• Members

Turn the car around for 20 seconds? Damn she was going over 100 MPH then, cause no freaking way you can go 20 miles away in 20 seconds unless you have wings or rocket boosters...

Honestly I really don't care who annoyed you, sorry. Alot of GB fans can see she needs to pay, it PISSES me off that there are some who try to whitewash what she did the way the writer's have.

And right now I don't care if I offend you.....

• Members

And that's all that needed to be said. Can we move on? He holds Alex Havins, Rebecca Budig and Kelly Monaco in some superior light. Babe, Greenlee and GH's Sam McCall will never be held accountable for any of their baby antics as long as Brian Frons is president of ABCD, and that's pretty much set in stone. Babe will never "pay" for stealing Miranda. Greenlee will never "pay" for driving off with Spike. Sam McCall will never "pay" for having Elizabeth and her two children terrorized at gunpoint by faux hitmen as well as watching Maureen kidnap infant Jake in broad daylight and saying nothing about it. Complain, write in, yell and scream all you want, they will never "pay" for their crimes. Frons has their respective shows give these actresses such heavy stories so they can be front burner, but it's at the expense of other characters and/or actors.

Archived