AMC: Week of January 14th

• Members

She's back :wub:

For such a highly publicized episode nothing major happened - not like I was expecting it to anyway. The only good thing about it was Rebecca and the Kenlee scenes!!

I was surprised that Sean confessed to Colby right then and there, I was thinking that they were going to drag this out further.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't bother to tape the show today, but I had to comment on the Jessie/Angie preview. It seems like too little too late to me. If they had put that together sooner, they could have shown it during the final episodes of their primetime shows like Desperate Housewives & Grey's Anatomy to lure back former viewers. What good is showing it now during the daytime lineup when so many of us are no longer watching? And to think of all the airtime they wasted on Rebecca's return. Ugh! :angry:

• Members

I didn't expect the return to be a huge episode, because I mean its just a recast.... time is going on as it would have in PV even if Sabine was playing her today. It was so great to see Rebecca back.... and working her way back into the canvas. Rebecca looks absolutely stunning as always and even though Kenlee as a concept is toxic, Lish and Rebecca oozed happiness and joy in their scenes and you can so tell they love that they are working with each other again. Sabine and Lish didn't share that kind of connection which made the prospect of Kenlle even more unberable.

There has been nice balance lately and today was no exception. I love how Aidan brought Julia over to examine Quentin, I loved the resolution to Sean/Colby. Ambyr rocked it.

I loved how Josh was brought in to consult with Ryan. It was just nice to see some of the lesser seen characters actually doing something. Something we have not seen much of since the cancellation duo took over the pen....

Archived