All: What are you most excited for...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^i dont think they are married, but i think they set a date...

Days: humm... how can i say this with no spoilers? .... there is a trip comming up i cant wait for.

GH: maxie/coop, not that i ever go for what TPTB tell me, esp JFP, but reading what she said about them makes me excited to see it.. for the truth about sam to come out. hate that ish who think shes better than everyone else and her secrets and lies and crimes are okay but others are not ugh... ill stop now.

YR: when Nick Newman is on. the show is horrid, but JM is sexxy.

AMC: Rebecca comming back.

• Members

Actually I believe Melissa Gallo (now Fumero) and David Fumero got married last month.

OLTL: I'm looking forward to Gigi & Rex, but also I can't wait to see Viki/Charlie evolving...

AMC: I like the fact that Angie and Jesse are coming back, but the entire thing is overshadowed by the fact that BE&JHB are still there. It just ain't gonna work with them around.

Y&R: I'm looking forward to Victor proving that he isn't guilty. I just can't wait to see the faces of those who thought that he did it. Or at least I hope he isn't guilty.

• Members

B&B: Taylor and Brooke having it out. And Ian Buchanan making a guest appearance as Dr. James Warwick!

Oh, and William deVry's return at the end of the month.

Days: Pretty much lots of things... I don't know where some stories are going as I try to avoid spoilers for this show, but there are a lot of SLs (like Marlena vs Stefano and the Chloe/Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff) that are keeping me watching.

GH: Sarah Brown's "return" and the possibility of seeing her and Rick Hearst tear up the screen together.

Other than that, the mob stuff (as usual) is really yawnsome.

• Members

days.jpg

I'm loving this whole show. From Marlena/Stefano to Chloe/Shawn/Belle/Philip. Everything is great! I don't even mind the Ford murder storyline either.

worldturns.gif

Luke and Noah. I'm enjoying the Craig/Meg storyline too!

guiding.gif

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. 1.gif

• Members

AMC:

REBECCA!!

Angie and Jesse's return

Hopefully some BTS changes

Hopefully Cady McClain returns

GH:

Sarah Brown's return

Sweeps? (What is GH doing for sweeps this year?) I usually enjoy the stunts.

ATWT:

Hopefully more Nuke scenes

New sets

Y&R:

Josh Griffith brings the show back up to standards and fixes LML's crap

GL:

CANCELLATION!!!

New sets

Archived