AMC:Monday

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Andy we will never get this lucky. As long as Frons is there, Ryan is going to be the same idiotic moron who is a hypocrite and runs around barking orders as to how people should live their lives. Now on to my rant :)

Ryan's Angels: Full Throttle

You heard it from good ole Ryan today! He gushed to Annie as if he had just gone to Heaven and then he met the most beautiful angel staring him right in the face...that would be the beloved Queen Anibelle but what would make it even more picture perfect would be to see Prince Spike-a-doodle and Princess Emmaline. Yep if only he would have gone to Heaven this time around rather than just imagine himself entering the Pearly Gates and interrupt St. Peter shagging Marilyn Monroe and making about ten babies at the same time. Gosh he just loves to interrupt everybody and thinks that he has it in him to just intrude on other people's happiness. But man it was at least somewhat good to see hi min pain because we all know Ryan loves to visit pain on other people in Pine Valley so now he gets a taste of his own medicine. I just wonder what the next mission of his will be once he decides to leave the hospital....perhaps he will be like Dan Brown and write a mystery on the origins of Dynamite Kiddo-he started out as a hermaphrodite and became a woman, then went back to being a man, then is a woman again, and then decides to evolve back into the original origins of a hermaphrodite. It kind of describes Ryan and how he always decides to change his ways and make all these changes in his woe is me life. I guess now the spoilers say he is going to have a new outlook on life...hey I got it! He learns that his life sucks worse than Paris Hilton sucking off of Bubba while going to jail again over a DUI after she gets drunk off of urine infested beer. Talk about something that is icky and yucky but that would be no problem for Ryan since he is known to be the King of nasty and all that is foul in this world. Yep this is the person who will put sperm on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then try to pass it off as peanut butter and jelly with a mix of cream chicken on toast. Good lord talk about needing some "leftovers" if you know what I mean.

• Members

Agree dwith most o fwhat was said--this crazy stuff makes NO sense but at last it's entertaining (although the scenes with her going on about how sexy Josh was and taking of fhis shirt etc sorta left me a bit uncomfortable--i know it's different but daytime could never get away with a scene like that with the genders reversed--unless it was GH or a Reilly soap I guess). Liked the Richie stuff a lot too and the new kink this gives ot his and Annie's relationship. Otherwise it was pretty standard recent AMC :S

Archived