January 8, 200818 yr Member LMAO so boinking ACS is "having standards"? :lol: it is for a crazy whore...lol
January 8, 200818 yr Member it is for a crazy whore...lol I agree that line was priceless. She was referring to Adam as below her standards :lol Funny thing is her and Adam would have been super HAWT!!! :(
January 8, 200818 yr Member Hannah referred to herself as a whore, once..... I think that was the only Beall like buzz word..... Well, that's enough. The woman truly is McTavish's protege. From the Lavery Worship and the Carey Girl Propping right down to the juvenile name calling and misogynistic dialog. Can she work out her High School Reject issues somewhere else, please?
January 8, 200818 yr Member Well, that's enough. The woman truly is McTavish's protege. From the Lavery Worship and the Carey Girl Propping right down to the juvenile name calling and misogynistic dialog. Can she work out her High School Reject issues somewhere else, please? Babe did go on and on about how she stole Miranda today and couldn't really move on until the Kanes bowed down to worship her aka forgive her. So yeah you are right on about McTavish still having a grip on this show by living vicariously through Beall LOL.
January 8, 200818 yr Member Well, that's enough. The woman truly is McTavish's protege. From the Lavery Worship and the Carey Girl Propping right down to the juvenile name calling and misogynistic dialog. Babe did take a trip down memory lane today. Funny thing is her and Adam would have been super HAWT!!! I think I would have enjoyed that!
January 8, 200818 yr Member I never saw ANY Chemistry with Hannah and Adam, or Hannah and Tad.....Adam & KWAK have mega chemistry IMO
January 8, 200818 yr Member I never saw ANY Chemistry with Hannah and Adam, or Hannah and Tad.....Adam & KWAK have mega chemistry IMO Bobbie and David have chemistry, but I don't really want to revist the hot mess that Adam and Krystal became. She kept his gonads in a mason jar on the top shelf. I sense B&E want KWAK and Adam though.... and probably by May sweeps that is what we will have. If a certain actress does end up coming back, Tad will drop the whore right into Adam's lap anyway like no tomorrow.
January 8, 200818 yr Member Much better episode today...only bc of Hannah/Josh...and the beginning of Ryan's 'new life' - which I'm hoping is the beginning of a 'new' Ryan for all of us...no more asshat Ryan.
January 8, 200818 yr Member If a certain actress does end up coming back, Tad will drop the whore right into Adam's lap anyway like no tomorrow. Fine by me.
January 8, 200818 yr Member Oh I agree, but this last go around I kinda was liking Adam & KWAK, they seemed more on equal footing. But now pffftttt, Tad can have her
January 8, 200818 yr Member Stacey brought it today, she is turning a crappy storyline into golden for her. I really hope they don't kill off josh, he's finally become likeable theres no need to get rid of him.
January 8, 200818 yr Member No Josh HAS to say, cause I want a Richie/Amanda/Josh triangle That would be damn hawt
January 8, 200818 yr Member No Josh HAS to say, cause I want a Richie/Amanda/Josh triangle That would be damn hawt I'm finally starting to get into richie, I also liked him today. I hope he somehow kills annie and ryan, okay we all know ryan won't die, but I hope he can get rid of boring annie somehow.
January 8, 200818 yr Member Billy Miller has the most comfortable wardrobe. He has been in sweats for his scenens for over a month now, and looking damn hot in them too
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.