AMC:Monday

• Members

Stacy bought the crazy. She plays crazy so good. Really enjoyed those scenes with Josh

Really loved the Annie, Zach, Kendall hug. To be MCE and AM

The Ryan-Zach banter after Ryguy came to was funny

Really liked the Babe/Richie kiss-can't help but like these 2

Pretty decent show minus Greenlee/Aidan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree Laurie. While Hannah makes zero sense, her scenes with Josh were well acted and very dramatic. Its nice to see Colin working again. I was very disturbed how Ryan has just been shot and on the brink of death for all Greenlee and Aidan know and they are all having a good time... it didn't sit very well with me....... :huh:

• Members

It means nobody has knocked that perpetual high school teenybopper-dialog scriptwriter off her high horse yet, and she still thinks she can do it all -- except entertain me.

How many "bitches," "skanks," "whores," "psychos," "I'd rather gargle glass," lines were uttered today? Just curious. <_<

• Members

"even a whore has her standards" LOL...line of the day. She defeintly does do crazy good. Too bad she couldnt have been like this from the beginning or at least the writers write her decent into crazy instead of it being so random and sudden

LOVED the Babe/Ritchie stuff. They are the couple to watch. How great were their scenes? Loved him crying in front of her and her telling her about her crime. Good stuff and the kiss was a great way to top it all off

Archived