Who...the hell came up with this WONDERFUL idea??

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would be more brilliance onto of what we have coming. My big worry is that the writing won't hold up, especially if B&E return. I'd love to see Victoria Rowell bring her brand of acting to another soap. There is no such thing as a filler scene with her and she makes the actors she works with look AMAZING.

• Members

Not under these writers there's been no speculation that B&E will be gone after the strike.

I still doubt Debbi, Darnell, and Rebecca's return will follow good or consistent writing.

As I said before, returns of popular actors or character WILL NOT SAVE THIS SHOW. AMC needs to get it together with the characters and storylines they have now if they want to keep adding. Returns might help initially with the ratings, but if the writing still sucks, people will tune out as fast as they tuned in.

• Members

What I want to know is when will Julie Hanan Carruthers get fired? She's the one ultimately responsible for a lot of bad decisions the show has made over the years, but McTavish and B&E have been singled out as scapegoats.

JHC has flown under the radar for far too long, and it's about time she's held accountable for her disastrous tenure on AMC. I'd be happy if both JHC and B&E were handed their walking papers.

• Members

If this was the "real" AMC we were talking about OMFG! Victoria Rowell and Davetta on AMC as Mimi and Dani respectively that would be awesome. But alas, this is not the real AMC on our screens and certainly these writers won't be making it the real AMC anytime soon.

Archived