ATBT: As the Baby Turns Discussion for 12-6

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She wasn't on today. I wouldn't say she hams it up. Lately I've felt like she was sleepwalking through her scenes as if she's bored with it all.

Today we had to endure more baby talk including watching a woman we've never seen before give birth in an elevator. As if there isn't enough baby chatter on this soap already.

• Members

Comparatively, a better episode than most this week. Take that as you will.

The Good...

...Kathleen Widdoes RAWKED today, giving Craig what for. This week had been like "Veteran All Star Week".

...Carly was back on, and her "Brad was right, you just want to be right" speech to Jack was a long time overdue.

....Brad. I think this is the first time EVER I can honestly say, I like someone who's acting opposite someone I truly can't stand. Austin Peck might not be Olivier, but damn if my opinion of him hasn't vastly improved over the year.

...I'm not sure what to think about Kit and Sam. I still think ventriloquists are creepy, and I don't like how Kit's just invited Sam in for the night. But at least they seem to be on Carly's side today. That's more than she usually gets. For now...I likey.

Meh....

....Hell Quad. All I could think was, "Meg's truly in love with Craig, Paul is a dog, and WOULD anyone hug someone after delivering a child in an elevator"?

The Bad...

...Katie. I'm sorry, can't stand her. NOTHING the chick does is EVER her fault. She's treating Brad like a piece of meat...but it's not her fault, she's just heartbroken. She's insulting, belittling, and superior...but hey, she's entitled because Jack betrayed her. She's making "life-altering decisions", but according to Jack, that's Carly's fault, because if she hadn't lied, Jack wouldn't have left, and Katie wouldn't be forced to ask Brad for sperm. Whatever...but I wish to HELL Jack knew little Katie was BEGGING his brother to do her when she found out Jack and Carly were in Montana. At what point will anyone tell Katie she's acting like a spoiled brat?

...Jack and Margo. Today Mutt and Jeff double team Carly; Jack yells at her for associating with criminals, and Margo makes it her business to check out code violations in Metro. Margo is a vindictive little bitch who should be remembering both her sons are criminals too. Jack, I've already discussed. But both of them excusing Katie's impulsiveness just grated on my nerves.

• Members

Same question I have :(

It was just dreadful from start to finish, that friggin puppet has taken the cake for me, I almost tuned out at the point. Frankly I am to the point where I am almost done, JP is never going away or getting any better. If I did not know good things were coming for Nuke I would be gone, hopefully while I am waiting for that, the rest of the show will get better, but like I said I think it is pretty much hopeless at this point.

I mean really as if the babies were not enough, puppets, friggen puppets. :angry:

• Members

The puppet...the stupidest thing I have seen in daytime. It was even worse than Cleo. I couldnt believe what I was watching. I thought the same thing you did Clint. I thought how many people are turning off their TV during this ridiculous puppet [!@#$%^&*]!! I felt so sorry for Michael Park, Ellen Dolan, Maura West and Wally Kurth for having to put up with this [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

I agree I flet sorry for them also.

I don't know what I was watching either, it sure was not ATWT, atleast not the one I once knew. I just wish CG could get that JP is washed out, she is worn out, whatever she just plain does not have it anymore, if she ever had it to begin with, she needs to go. If ATWT any hope beyond July 2008 she needs to go now.

Sadly I think our ratings are about to test those lows again, so sad, we were headed in the right direction, that is before the word Baby and Puppets took over the show.

Archived