DAYS: Christmas Episode Spoilers

• Members

I vowed never to add to any of these threads, but I just can't help it. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop responding to this person :) He is only posting this stuff because it gets on everyones nerves. I don't for a minute even think he believes what he is saying; he's just trying to get attention. He will go away if you stop responding!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a really long time viewer - 42 years - and being in the over the hill gang, I enjoy all age brackets IF there is competent acting, story, interaction with all, both vets and nubies alike. DaysFanatic777 and SeanM, both great posts. If the younger generation is to carry Days (if it lives that long) in the future, they need to be integrated into the show in a more realistic way (not isolated in horrible stories none of us SHOW fans are truly invested in.) I, too, have my faves, but I watch the SHOW and would enjoy all of it more with more balance and interaction in the characters and stories.

• Members

Back to the topic at hand...

FYI, the 12/25 episode will be Bo and Hope's Christmas Eve Anniversary episode. And the 12/26 episode will be the Hortons hanging the ornaments and the Christmas Story read at the hospital. Rumor has it the reason is that something big happens in the 12/26 episode that they didn't want to air on a holiday when most people don't watch.

Thanks, mysterious sources... :-)

• Members

I agree! I used to love coming to the boards here and reading about DAYS and what people have to say about the show. I live in the UK now and don't get to watch it. But now, almost every DAYS thread is turned into arguing and pettiness because of a certain poster, and because people choose to respond to that certain poster. So I agree here, stop responding! Maybe they won't go away completely, but if we all just carry on in the DAYS threads without addressing or making reference to the things this poster says, we'd all be alot better off and the threads would become alot more enjoyable again. JMHO

Archived