DAYS: Christmas Episode Spoilers

• Members

This year's Christmas in Salem is filled with family drama as usual. Sami (Alison Sweeney) wants to have Christmas with Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) and the twins but Lucas says he wants to be with their other son Will, who's in Switzerland. Belle (Martha Madison) tries to hide her awkwardness around Bo (Peter Reckell) and Hope (Kristian Alfonso) on Christmas since she knows they are aware that she, Belle, cheated on their son, Shawn (Brandon Beemer). Meanwhile, Bo and Hope celebrate their Christmas Eve Wedding Anniversary and at the Salem Hospital Max (Darin Brooks) dresses up as Santa and Nick (Blake Berris) dresses up as an elf for a reading with the children. Deidre Hall, Joe Mascolo, Frances Reid, Jim Reynolds, Mary Beth Evans, Stephen Nichols, James Scott, Jay Johnson, Lauren Koslow, Suzanne Rogers, Peggy McCay, Frank Parker, Julie Pinson, Rachel Melvin and Shelley Hennig also star.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20071115nbc04

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We been getting alot of Bo and Hope. The only reason why EJAMI is boring is because of Lumi. No, days should not backburn the younger set because if they do, i will quite watching days period and write a mean letter to sheffer and corday.

Alice she is 91 years old and how would she be in a story now, she isn't what she use to be. I love Francis reid, she is a great person but her days on days is over. I think, no offense to her but write the Alice death storyline sometime next year and give KRISTIAN ALFONSO A BIG PERFORMANCE/STORY. I do love Alice and am thankful she is still on days but what does she bring to a story now. She is rarely used, the only time is during christmas episodes. Why not give the horton/bradys a good story with her death. It will once again shine kristian alfonso. I love Francis Reid, i am glad she is with us, i say if hogan isn't going to use her, why not have her pass on next year and give the hortons and bradys a great story

• Members

OK, you finally did it. I watch you post all the time, and I've tried not to comment on your rude, shockingly ignorant post becasue a reaction is what you want...

Kill Alice off? The only remaining original castmember, and a daytime legend?

Take Marlena off? Marlena was on years before John, and John was only a successful character because he was paired with the most popular actress in Days long history.

If they backburner the younger set you'll write a mean letter...

Corday and Sheffer get thousands of mean letters a day for catering to people like you, and they don't care. What makes you think they'll care about you,, if they consistantly make faithful viewers mad.

You don't understand the heart and soul of this show. You don't understand what makes this show legendary. It's remained on the air all these years by featuring the very characters you "Don't Like". You have those characters and actors to thank for the show you don't understand. You don't understand it because you cut down and hate the very things people associate with this drama. So why don't you get some old clips and watch them. If you hate everything then, you will atleast have a reason to say so. As of right now, you don't have enough information to retain your juvenile opinions.

Thanks!

• Members

I do love francis reid, and i am sorry if i made people mad. i was not aiming towards that. I was saying after the christmas episode which sounds fantastic from what i read. Why not give a good story the bradys and hortons and once again try and get Kristian Alfonso an emmy with the death of Alice. Kristian Alfonso would rock at a story like this, like she did with Zack's death.

I would be sad if Francis Reid ever left but if they ever decided to have Alice pass away naturally not killing off or anything. It will be a great story if Mr Sheffer writes it right. It could be another shot for Kristian Alfonso to try and get nominated for an emmy. If Sheffer could kill of a days legend like Hogenstyne(which i am still mad about, i did enjoy Drake, he was one of the best actors in daytime but i am still hoping drake would return)., what doesn't make u think, he won't with Alice.

Alice is a legend on days and Francis is a daytime legend and one of the best actresses in the world. But she still can make some appearences as a ghost. The way she is on, it wouldn't be that bad. She is on like 1-2 times a year.

Plus, i hate seeing Francis in the state she is on my screen. She looks so weak and everything and i hate seeing her like that. I am happy we do get her once and awhile but if they ever do decide to pass alice on, then give Alice a great farewell with lots of history nods and flashbacks.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Drake returns during the christmas episode. Makes lots of fans happy.

Archived