GH - Week of November 12th Discussion

• Members

LOL...I know right!

Its really too much to hope for....by Wednesday of next week she'll be screaming how this whole ordeal and tragedgy is about HER. Emily dying? "It could have been ME Jax!" Luke's heartattack? "OMG Jax I was nearly STRANGLED! Don't you care!? Don't you love me and my annoying attitude and need for attention"

If only the killer would finish the job and get rid of LW for good until they can convince TB to come back to GH. Pay her any amount of money. Just bring her back.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh damn, this post brings back so many good memories. Jonathan Jackson's Lucky and Amber Tablyn's Emily were so great together! I always thought they would eventually pair Lucky and Emily, but Elizabeth and Nicholas came into the picture and Lucky and Emily's close childhood friendship seemed to disappear.

Who wants to bet that Guza will skip some details, like the fact that Emily's biological mother is dead too?

Aww, some clips to reminisce on and see just why Claire Labine's GH ROCKED so much. GH doesn't have this type of heart and sense of connection anymore.

Lucky and Emily meet for the first time:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Lucky visits Emily after her mother's death:

Archived