AMC/GH/OLTL: Someone will be returning to one of those soap!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so hoping it's Dixie!! I don't think bringing Angie and Jessie back would do much for the ratings. I think they have been gone way too long for that. (I would love to see them back though!!). So many people were so upset w/ the way they handled the Dixie situation and stopped watching AMC altogether!! I can think of one or two people on the show now that I wouldn't mind if they let them go to free up some money to hire Cady back!!

• Members

I really hope it's not Cady to AMC... We do NOT need Dixie back - she died, the rest of the characters have moved on and with her fickleness and lack of commitment, I think she'd be more trouble than she's worth. I've been loving Darnell as the bad guy on GL - that man can act circles around anyone on AMC right now, and to see Jesse & Angie back would be such a treat! What's Debbi been up to lately anyhow?

• Members

I don't see Vanessa returning unless LV is cancelled, and she didn't "return from the dead"

Heck it could be Emily Q from GH for all we know, she's supposed to die soon and come back as Nik's conscience.

But either way I take with a grain of salt. RB's track record is NOT the best....

Archived