AMC/GH/OLTL: Someone will be returning to one of those soap!

• Members

It was just boring to me because the story went nowhere while she changed her mind every second. I never saw anything fascinating with either couple (Sonny/Brenda and Jax/Brenda). In fact, during the wire scene, I found Sonny to be rather abusive and bordering on deranged and then it did not help matters that she crawled after him like a dog. They just seemed like an abusive couple.

But I still welcome her for Las Vegas since I like her on that show but honestly I do not see it being renewed next season. Without James Caan, it looks as if the ratings will plummet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But isn't Jesse dead? He was killed several years ago in the line of duty as I recall. He was brought back however, on the cancelled ABC soap Loving as some lame deadringer by the name of Jacob. So if Debbi and Darnell are returning, I'd assume that Darnell would be playing this Jacob character again or perhaps even another Jesse lookalike. Perhaps his name would be Justin, eh?

• Members

It probably won't be who you all want it to be because you know TPTB like to disappoint. I have been seeing all over the places they have a strong desire to bring back a whole family and were discussing Angie and Jessie (who died and came back as a ghost at one point).

Archived