AMC/GH/OLTL: Someone will be returning to one of those soap!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking it's Cady too, since she was on recurring status at ATWT, and her character recently came out of a coma, only to be put back into another coma. The writers stole a piece of GH's "Laura wakes up" storyline... Ms. Cabot (Cady) was given a drug to bring her out of the coma with no guarantees that it would be permanent. <_<

• Members

Thank you! Glad to see I'm not the ONLY person who don't drink the RB kool-aid......

Just like almost ALL the stuff she posts comes out AFTER the fact. If she's so in the "know" how come she has gotten scooped on big stuff by SON and other sites? LMAO

Also how come she didn't know this was happening with Cady before it did? Hmm.....

Anyways taking with a grain of salt. *looks for salt shaker*

• Members

That's your opinion but I could not stand Brenda. She was immature, disgusting, catty, whiney, needy, a user, and degrading. The wire scene showed her for what it was and that is a helpless puppy dog crawling after her beloved Sonny (crawling on the floor while crying. Yep what a real woman she was! Get up on your two feet and grow up dumb bitch).

She not only did that but manipulated men into sex and used them for all they were worth...ping ponged back and forth between Sonny and Jax. Make up your mind you filthy disgusting piece of trash.

I loved it when both Jax and Sonny dumped that bitch at the altar. Lord knows what it would be like married to her. Unfortunately, Brenda never really left GH in 2003 since Sam came on board and is the replacement Brenda..just with a new name.

• Members

well i respect your opinion as well. but i mean... idk. i just have always loved Brenda. and i mean, i didnt even get uinto GH til like 98. but man... do i lvoe you tube clips of brenda. esp any brenda/robin scene.

and i dont blame her... id ping pong back and fourth between sony & jax as well. but then again... thats me.

and i disagree about sam. aside from Kelly Monaco looking a lot like Vanessa Marcil, and the fact that sam went from jaz to sonny to jason ... i dont see anything else relatabkle to brenda.

Archived