Favorite Child Actor

• Members

Who's your favorite child actor?

Nicole Cox (Endora, Passions)

Sarah Hyland? (ex-Alison Stewart, ATWT)-She played Alison when she was kidnapped she was the last child actor to play her before Jessica Dunphy took over.

The boy who played Marty on Passions when he was in Rome with Beth

Hayden Patteneire (ex-Lizzie, GL)

The Miranda Boys on AMC

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot about her! She was great.

I also forgot about the kid who played her "brother" Tim. Was his name Timothy J Michaels? He was one of those kids that grew up with the character until they wrote the family off.

• Members

Ashley Peldon? Was she the one who was at the Josh/Reva wedding at Cross Creek. I use to know all of the Marah's names.

I know one of them was in PYT, a short-lived girl group I think it was the one before Laura Bell Bundy. Their only album is on iTunes.

• Members

Here's some more I like.

Kimberly McCollough (Robin, GH)

Robyn Richards (ex-Maxie, GH)

Carly Schinder (Serena, PC)

Kathryn Maggio (Christina, PC)- She was the daughter of Julie who was named after Chris. Lucy later adopted her and Julie took her away. When Julie came back, this actress played her and she was the flower girl in Lucy's wedding to Kevin during Miracles Happen.

• Members

Last I heard, was a message from her mom on one of the AMC boards a few years ago. Alexis was enjoying just going to school and not acting. She turned 18 in September according to IMDB so she may be a senior in high school or a freshman in college.

• Members

If she looks old enough she may take over for Christell Stause if she wants to return to acting (although I really like Christell more now than when she started.) Imagine if Jesse McCartney and her were JR and Amanda.

• Members

Kimberly McCullough

Darrell Utley - DOOL's original Benjy. It's too bad he wasn't Steve & Kayla's biological son, he was a perfect fit with them. Plus he was a child who was actually deaf and could act. I'm trying to forget TIIC killed off Steve's "little monkey." :angry:

That kid, Alderson (I forgot his first name), playing Matthew on OLTL is good, too.

Brighton Hertford...not so much for the acting but she literally grew up from a baby as BJ on GH. Seeing baby BJ crying in Tony's arms after Tanya died and then seeing child BJ die herself was so eerily full circle.

• Members

Oh god I couldnt stand her....lol

The actress who plays Endora on PSSN is really good.

I also really liked the boys who played Ace/Lil Adam (AMC/OLTL) when Babe first found him

PC: Danny Thornart. I liked the little boy that played him after Eve died when Patrick was a single father. He was absolutely adorable

Archived