GH: More on a certain character's Sweeps death...

• Members

Well, I don't know about you, but it's looking less and less like we'll be seeing GhostEmily rollin wid her homie Papa Alan in purgatory:

emdeath.jpg

Guza was quoted in the last SID sd saying "Trust me on this, the Nik and Emily fans will love this story". I'm not nuts about the actress but, geez, Guza, strangulation by hanging? FYI, violence does not = romance!

And, from SOD:

SOD Late Breaking News

GH's Emily: Yep, She's dead.

Ending weeks of speculation, GH fans discover the dead body Nik woke up to at the start of sweeps is his future wife, Em. "It's really been a frenzy," says NL, regarding Internet feedback about Em's fate."I like that people are talking about it!"

Confirmation of Em's demise was shocking since after much publicized contract negotiations this summer in which some mags questioned her status with GH, Livingston did re-sign. "I don't want to get into the whole thing," she says."I'm so happy we have mags like yours that do print the truth and tell things the way they are."

As NL explains negotiations were tricky."Bob and Jill and I have had many conversations over the past year, just trying to figure out what I wanted to do and what they had in mind for the story. They knew I was looking to explore other roles in films and prime-time. When I look back at the last five years, it's been the most incredible experience and more than I could have ever imagined."

The finality of her situation is hitting the actress. She confesses,"I looked at Becky and said,' Becky this is our last scene together,' and she just started crying. It was very emotional. It helped the scene b/c this is someone who Emily loves and I love Becky."

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/9252652

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:D

Bye bye Emily. For the trail of bodies that have been left in the wake of the storm that was "NEM," this is a great thing for those who have hated you since you betrayed Zander.

And btw Natalia, what the magazines was reporting wasn't falsehood or rumors. You only got upset that the news broke out, and then did damage control. You weren't on "vacation," your contract expired, things broke down and you were gonna go. I don't like the GH Fan Club President very much, but she told the truth about Natty.

Good riddence.

Archived