GH: More on a certain character's Sweeps death...

• Members

No, I think it was Frank Valentini that actually said that Jen was going to exit in a fun way. I don't recall any comments being attributed to DH about Jen's exit s/l.

I think they're saying that she taped her death scene but she hasn't taped her final scene yet. She's supposedly hanging around to be Nikolas' conscience until her extension expires.

I thought at first that she was going to be kidnapped by the crazy gardener and presumed dead but since they're saying it's her body on the floor then I guess he kills her for looking like his dead wife. They can still bring back the character down the road by saying that this wasn't the real Emily.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A ghost? Oh please. It worked with Alan being Tracy's conscience because it was Alan and Tracy, beloved members of the Quartermaine family and it was funny. I loved seeing Stuart and Jane acting like that and it seemed like the two of them had so much fun doing it. Natalia and Tyler, not so much. Just get rid of her

• Members

Yep I have heard like Alan she will appear as a ghost.....such originality. Ghosts often do not work on soaps (*cough* AMC's Gillian *cough*)

I am so glad St. Emptily is being killed. I could only stand so much of her sanctimonious pontificating and also her sprinkling her pixie dust for anyone in need of therapy

Archived