OLTL Discussion: Week of November 5th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of November 5th, 2007. It looks to be a great week this week! Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sure wish I'd get more of Viki instead of the traveling foursome. Loved the short scenes with Viki and Charlie and I can't wait to see their date.

Enjoyed the stuff with Marko, Langston and Starr.

Very excited to see the Buch stuff tomorrow at the ranch.

• Members

I too, would love more of the Viki storyline and wish the Tommy/Marcie/Michael/Todd/John storyline would END already! What is up with Gigi, either she is really sweet or up to something?!!

Today the show was good, really balanced. My favorites were the TX storyline, David and Alex had some really good one liners! Even Roxy was funny with her worrying about being a grandmother. I did not even mind the teens, especially with the DEATH guy drugging Cole!! Anyone think it is Miles? He drugged Todd, why not Cole?

As for tomorrow, the previews did look promising. :)

• Members

I am hating the Paris, TX stuff. All of the characters, except for Vicki and Charlie, can go off screen tomorrow and I wouldn't miss them for a second.

I would be liking the kidnapping stuff better if we had more of the Todd/Blair/John scenes rather than Marcie staying in bars and with huricane victims.

I enjoy the Langston story with the Mannings and Dorian helping her.

Much better show than it was a few months ago, that for certian.

• Members

Clint was finally acting like a father today with Jessica and Natalie, to bad he doesn't tell Sarah to act like an adult as well. Matthew was cute when he was telling the story about the gun on the wall, I'm really liking the stuff at the ranch thus far, hope there is a lot more good stuff to come.

Really enjoyed the conversation between Starr and Dorian, and I reluctently admit that I am liking Clint and Nora. LOL.

• Members

Viki left Llanview the day of Asa's funeral after Dorian called her on not having a life of her own or making her own decisions or having any fun following another one of their fights while being locked in the wine cellar together. She went to Texas, stopped at the cafe, forged a friendship with the waitress and owner, and decided to take a part time job for some fun. It's reinvigorated her. She's friends with Gigi, and she is crushing on Charlie. Her family thinks she is in Paris, France.

• Members

I don't know about everyone else, but I am enjoying the reading of Asa's will. It's nice seeing nearly all the Buchanan's in one place for once, and getting some airtime.

And so far this month, with 7 out of 21 episodes aired so far, Nigel has been on six days, Renee four, Alex five, David four, and Nora and Viki four.....so things are starting to look up, at least for the time being anyway. :)

Archived