AMC: Erica is a hypocrite

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan? :)

But anyways, I just find it funny that she dislikes Kendall scheming against Greenlee but yet Erica is doing the same thing. So it's not okay for Kendall to do it but fine for Erica?

I still love Erica and Kendall but they both need to stop the revenge plots..it's just going to blow up in their face and I am rooting for Greenlee not over what she did to Spike but for coming out on top over Mama Kane and Baby Kane

• Members

THANK YOU, LISH!! God! That's all I've been saying since this whole storyline began. Kendall's taking huge steps backwards with this psycho vendetta and setting SabineLee up isn't the way to get "justice." Also, I, too, have been saying that everyone needs to just move on and work past this.

I don't watch this show to see characters hate each other, plot and scheme and seek life altering revenge each other. Especially when it goes overboard like Kendall's "Hey, let me wave a gun (loaded or not) around my toddler in the park in broad daylight" crap.

Anyway, back to the topic...

I didn't watch the show at all last week so I can't speak on whether Erica's simply trying to put up some smoke screens in regard to her own revenge plot or not. You know. Making it seem like if she, Erica, tells Kendall that revenge isn't the way, then she would appear not to be vengeful herself, thereby making it seem like she has nothing to do with SabineLee being sent to Oakhaven or whatever. But that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read this thread. That Erica's only putting up a front, as to hide her true motives.

• Members

Well yes, there's that. Also (I know, I know, we're not supposed to bring that up) she DID kidnapp baby Maddy and maliciously keep her for months while Maria mourned. I think it was the great Janet Green (RM's version) who would always point out that PV was essentially a town filled with hypocrites. At least Erica is acting in character and any day that we can say that....is a good...well, better than average day:)

• Members

Erica is the same woman who backhanded David with a mirror, threw him down the laundry shoot, held him hostage with his hand in a vice as revenge for scaring her face. She's the revenge queen, and Kendall could learn a few things from her. Erica is a hypcrite and she knows it. IMO, she's proud of it. :D I love her just the way she is and wouldn't want her any other way. :wub:

Archived