B&B: New Character Soon To Be Added!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He has to be involved in the "Who shot JR?" type storyline that we're hearing about. I never got to see him act, but I heard that he wasn't that bad. I hope that he lasts on B&B, but with this show, you can never be too sure. Maybe he can be Bridget's new man. She really needs her own man, and one that Brooke has never touched.

• Members

He was really good on Ugly Betty. But he isn't the first African American to have a contract. That belonged to the guy who played the owner of Bikini Bottom. I really can't remember his name at the moment but he helped Sly run the place and he helped Macy with her alcohol addiction. I think he was added to the cast sometime in 1992. He also had a younger brother or a son who was involved with Macy's addiction as well.

The other African American to be added in the cast was Lars Voorhees in 1995 who was added on as the fiesty Jasmine Malone. Singer and R&B singer Usher was added on to contract in 1998 as man whore Raymond (he slept with Amber) only to get recasted once he became huge in the entertainment industry. The next African American contract cast member belonged to the young actor who played the adopted Zende Domingez in 2002.

• Members

I also hope that Charlie Baker will be a love interest for one of the Forrester ladies.

Interracial romance on B&B - so shocking. Next someone will turn out gay in L.A... LOL!

(For some reason I really doubt either is gonna happen - prove me Brad, prove me wrong!)

A slight correction, the very first african-american on contract was Michelle Davison who played a nut-job on Y&R when Ash was in the NY psych ward post her abortion and was then cast by WIlliam Bell as Ruthanne Owens a woman who befriended Stephanie when she had her stroke in 1991. She didn't last too long but came back for several guest appearances untill 1997.

Archived