GH: Spoiler pic of Nikolas getting his Cassadine on

• Members

scan0003zi1.jpg

Ok, so I despise violence against women on soaps. Especially when GH does it, because it is so gratuitous.

Having said that, RoidRageNikolasFanForever!

P.s.: Is that Emily or Sam down there? Wish it were Carly.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly it's starting to get annoying. I've just read spoilers and it basically says that Nikolas' jakal/hyde transformations will be played all through out sweeps at the ball. So we'll be seeing violient bursts of Nikolas' alter ego through out ALL of Nov. Why?

There are other ways for him to be a Cassadine and for him to be interesting. They don't have to have him screaming, raving and throwing people off ledges to do so.

• Members

The Cassidines are not the type to scream and act like how Nik is acting. They are cold, cool, calculating and deadly. When and if they kill, they know what they did and remember it clearly.

I'm not sure what is going on with Nik, be he is NOT acting like a Cassidine!

• Members

ITA. The way they are telling this story takes away any intrigue. At best, some people will get a kick out of him taking out his aggressions on other characters they hate. I like his momentary outbursts of truths that he's had with Alexis and Lucky but not the glass throwing thing.

Instead of trying to cloud everyone's minds with all these different possibilities (is he being Cassadine, is it the poison, does he have a tumor?), they should have just let the various incidences play out for awhile. For instance in Jerry's case, he ends up stabbed in the alley and doesn't see who did it, we later see Nikolas with the knife in his hand. He then burns his shirt and no one is the wiser. They could have just had things happen without the analysis of it until he got to this balcony dangling incident because having him hold the letter opener to Carly without injuring her was a letdown.

Archived