Samantha Who?: Discussion Thread

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair, it had lead-in with 20 mio. viewers: DWTS...

I really liked the pilot: this is first new comedy I'm watching since, well, Will&Grace actually and I liked a lot. Jean Smart, Christina Applegate, even the Camden dude of 7th Heaven-ill-fame was pretty good.

That kissing scene of Sam & friend was hilarious as were all those poeple behaving like she were deaf when hearing Sam doesn't remember anything. LOL!

Sam: Did we have a fight?

Mom: I don't recall...

Sam: I have amnesia - you're just lying. :lol:

• Members

I love Christina Applegate and she really has matured into quite an actress. I thought this was going to be a flop like Emily's Reasons to Why Not... but it was so much better! The writing was funny, it has a nice little mystery element to it, and a very talented cast. Love Jean Smart as her nutty mom.

• Members

Yes, I LOVED this show. About time ABC puts a comedy on that's enjoyable to watch and doesn't have some silly plot like Caveman or Carpoolers or any of the other ones they tried to dish out in the past 2 years or so. (Though Big Day and Notes from the Underbelly were good shows.)

Christina Applegate was excellent in it, and I loved seeing Barry Watson too. (Makes me think of What About Brian, lol. :( )

I loved the scene when she was at the AA meeting & the little dress (oh my god, do i have a little girl?). I'm so glad it did well.

Archived