I'm so tired of GH without Liason, destruction of scrubs

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm tired of GH with Liason, so this has been a wonderful change in pace.

Not a big Scrubs fan, but yeah they're getting the shaft. But all couples do under Guza so I'm not surprised in the least.

GH isn't destroying themselves by not putting Liason on screen, or torepdoping Scrubs, they're destroying themselves by leaving Guza and his Jason loving ass at the helm. Nothing will ever change as long as Guza is HW and Guza will be HW as long as Frons as the ABCD President. They're two peas in a pond, unfortunately.

• Members

After 30 years of watching this show, and after 10 years of non stop mob stories, I'm tired of GH. I'm tired of the lazy writing, I'm tired of the wash, rinse, repeat of stories, I'm tired of the same 10 people having front burner stories and I'm tired of listening to the excuses of why this show has deteriorated over the past 15 years.

Jen

• Members

I've given up all hope on getting the old GH back. The real general Hospital was canceled years ago, this is some other soap in it's place.

Anyways it's slightly tolerable in some places but still there are major issues here on this show.

Here's one positive: I'm liking luke's return and the one definite thing that the show has going for itself is the pairing of Tracy and Luke.

If GL wasn't in such a crappy state, I would not be watching, but hey I need a soap for the 3 o'clock hour because it's just a habit of mines.

• Members

ICAM! GH died a long time ago and I highly doubt we'll see it again. Highlights for me lately (yes I'm watching the drivel) have been RR Nikolas (random rage), Luke's BACK!, Scott/Logan, and the NS peeps. The rest ... meh. And can Jason PLEASE kill Johnny already - GAWD he's annoying.

Jen

• Members

Theres no Liason bc that storyline is on hold thanks to Kelly Monaco's vacation. Sam is the main antagonist here and they arent doing anything with her gone. Im sure once she returns, he story will pick up agian. I dont want to see Liason but Im going through Sam withdrawals and miss seeing her onscreen

• Members

They consider this good writing and they pretty much know that a segment of the viewers will continue to watch the show no matter what.

I do get that it's frustrating for viewers who tune in to see specific couples or characters only for them to appear once a month and sometimes not for several weeks at a time. If GH would pace their stories better and balance their cast more then it would improve and make it less frustrating for some. The pace at which they are going with the Jake s/l is so ridiculously slow that by time they conclude it, the majority of the people who want it to end won't even care. There is no real reason for them not to have progressed any further with the divorce other than they want to milk this for as long as they can.

On the other hand, Patrick and Robin break up and in less than two weeks he's sleeping with Leyla. They can fall back on Patrick was a player before but that's pretty weak and if he can move on that quickly and claims to have been interested in Leyla before but couldn't act on it, then he shouldn't even be in Robin's business now. Great concept for a break up and poor execution because their story telling is terrible.

Nikolas and the mob stories are the only ones that might be actually going at a good pace.

• Members

Well I'm loving GH now...

Liason is Heaven on Earth but I consider myself a fan of GH first and foremost before any of my favorite couples so if them not being on helps give airtime to other couples and characters in a fair and balanced way then I'm all for it.

However I won't deny that I wouldn't mind seeing them on each and everyday provided they have good dialogue and its not just the same thing over and over again.

And compared to some other soaps on the air GH is perfect.

Archived