ATWT: Uncasting News

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh...I dont care one way or another. I guess all those rumors about Casey coming back were false. And the rumors of Billy Ross returning too? Maddie was a third wheel in the Nuke story and really hasnt had much to do. Now if only they would fire Sofie and Cole. I would be very happy.

• Members

I was actually wondering what they were gonna do with Maddie next. But to let her go? Why can't they put her on recurring and bring her back when they come up with story for her?! I think Chando is the most talented younger actor (women and men) on ATWT. I'm not into Van at all like most on this board... I think he's overrated.

• Members

Well SOD already refutated that Casey is coming back and this pretty much makes that true. Someone made that whole thing up. It seemed pretty obvious when they gushed about his "stint" on Las Vegas - which was a bit role.

My Assit-Manager at Ultimate Soap Fan also reports that they have recasted Dallas again - Why do they bother? He has no ties with Jessica gone and he is recurring. We see him like once a month if that.

• Members

Casey's ripe for a recast, whether or not Maddie's there. He's about the only member of the Hughes clan in the demo-friendly age range that hasn't been totally destroyed *ahem*ADAM*ahem*. He's actually got parents in town, and the show needs to have some sense of family. Other than Will (who's taken) and Aaron, we've got no heterosexual males in this age range.

They may have not wanted to deal with a Casey/Maddie redux.

• Members

I bet they wait until after Gwen and Will most likely depart in the spring and then recast Casey. And most likely Alex would have left anyhow next summer. That way they could bring Casey in slightly older and mix him with the Aaron/Chris crowd. With Will, Gwen and Maddie all likely leaving in the next year, what would they do with Casey if they brought him back now and he was the same age? I think it makes more sense to wait a bit and bring him back a couple of years older. This may have just been an easier time to write out Maddie since she is kind of in limbo now.

Archived