ATWT Friday October 5

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unrealistic, YET AGAIN.

Is Noah so gullible to believe that his raging homophobe father has made a total change of heart? He's incredibly affectionate with Luke in front of the colonel. Gay men in relationships for years don't let their relatives see that type of display. I swear, this plot either rushes or holds back the wrong things at the wrong time.

• Members

I think Noah is believing what he wants to believe, but who doesn't when it comes to their parents?

So-so eppy. U.G.H. Sophie is crying about being too far along for an abortion??? Didn't they tell her that LAST TIME?

I don't have a clue why Holden is pissed at Lily now. For keeping some speculation of Dusty's to herself? (Honestly, I can't even remember what they think they know or have proof of regarding Winston and Cheri. Flashbacks would have been helpful, Idiots...especially when Lily's been gone for weeks, and Dusty been locked in a car and/or flopping around for a majority of his time too.)

OH, and Holden can tell Meggie that Carly's dying, but NOT Lily? GMAFB!!!! Dios mio!!

At least the Win/Luke/Noah stuff was a little more suspenseful than the other "on location" sequences.

WHO thought extreme closeups of Paul and Meggie were a good idea, especially when it's so dark, you can't see anything anyway?

Paul is officially a dog. I hope Rosanna castrates him.

D'uh...how could I forget the bleepin' previews??? (I was secretly only sitting through today's eppy to get to them anyway...) FAN-FUGGIN'-TASTIC. *huge grin* Go Carjack....heck, Go Katie! You just put that little foot of yours down. *laughs hysterically*

• Members

The episode seemed very suspensful with the Colonel Mayer stuff.It was almost too tempting for him to point the rifle at Meg's head.I guess the Colonel Mayer thought he had some brains to blow out.I love Meg but does operate with a brain in her head? I loved the scene when Paul and Meg thought the Colonel was coming back and Meg saying it was an animal.It's funny how Paul thought Craig hit Meg in the head when Craig was nowhere near the place.How convenient.Paul is no saint either.I think I feel a Who's the Daddy storyline coming on for Meg because now she has slept with Paul when several episodes she just slept with Craig.It would be a riot if Meg got pregnant with twins it turns out Craig claims one twin and Paul claims the other.Stuff like that can happen especially if it happens at a close interval.I love Margo but she is pretty much become a plot point at this point.They should have at least have Dallas question Lily about Dusty,Colonel Mayer,and Cheri.Maybe Maddie should have alerted Dallas about Colonel Mayer,too.It would at least give him airtime.I wonder if Holden is going to blame Lily for Luke's misfortune.

• Members

Saw all of the Nuke scenes. Also Lily/Margo/Holden/Dusty scenes. Sofie was ff material for me. And so was Paul and Meg. They deserve each other. I have no use for them. The previews looked great! I wish they would have spent less time with Sofie and Paul/Meg.

• Members

Great episode IMO. Sure, this entire Noah/Luke storyline has major flaws and is totally unrealistic, but still entertaining nonetheless.

What was up with the random jump cuts though. I've never seen a soap have 1 character in once scene...then the NEXT scene have them be with someone else in another location. That happened with Lily - she was with Holden and then it cut to Lily and Margo. Also, we see Luke/Noah/Col. Mayer leave Holden and the house....then we jump to them outside in the woods already. I know that happens occasionally on primetime shows - but not daytime!

• Members

Is Lily the female Craig, or is that Carly? Why must the women on this show always be the bad ones? So now Luke is going to get hurt and it's Lily's fault for not telling him about Dusty's highly unlikely information. Had she told him, he'd probably be pissed that she's still talking about Dusty and there is no way he'd believe it. Meg, Carly and Katie have been ruined and Rosanna is on her way, allowing Paul to treat her like crap. Did Passanante hate women this much on AMC? Is there one positive female (with screentime) on this show?

This Nuke story has been ruined for me by the Winston twist. Here you have Frank and Delia Ryan playing his parents, but we never get to see the three in a scene together! Why give a new character a family and immediately write them off, leaving him alone? Why put Daniel Hugh Kelly and Robin Mattson, soap legends, into such throwaway roles? I wonder if they have some sort of new family members for Noah. I don't want him and Luke isolated on an island.

Archived