September 24-28, 2007

Toups

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for DAYS. They deserved to go up last week, and they deserve to go up this week. This is the kind of consistent writing us fans have been talking about. Let's up they keep it up.

If it wasn't for my love of OLTL right now, I'd be totally anti-ABC. Right now OLTL is the best soap on ABC and they deserve to have higher ratings that that sorry piece of crap GH and lackluster AMC. Come on OLTL...you can do it! GH is a sinking ship!

• Members

IA. OLTL is one of, if not the, best soaps on right now. The Manning/McBain custody trail is gripping, and the cast has been giving some extremely stellar performances. As far as ratings goes, I think it's basically caught in the middle of ABC overall ratings dulldrums, but at least it's holding down its timeslot.

• Members

Damn...here we go again with CBS going down some days down the board. Ugh....those 2.0's ruined the week for ATWT. I was thinking it would have hit a 2.3. It could have easily have hit a 2.4 had it not been for those 2.0's. Noah's dad catching Noah and Luke kissing wasnt the highest show of the week. I am surprised. It was real good on Wed and Thurs. Mon and Tues was the Kack wedding. Ughhhh....now they drop to #6 but are still #5 in HH.

Now how did AMC go up? The shows sucks. I cant get into it anymore.

Archived