September 24-28, 2007

Toups

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And considering the spoiler about the fallout that comes in the aftermath of the custody verdict, my guess is that the storyline will only get better. This Dorian/Langston thing is also looking interesting. Hell, even Natalie is beginning to look up. The new HW is really rearranging the show quite nicely. I wonder what Timbaland's appearence will do for the ratings.

• Members

I prefer to look at the brightside. 94,000 thousand people tuned back into DAYS last week. I couldn't give a flyin frick about demos. GH usually gets good demos and that show has been a big clusterf* for the past couple of years.

I could care less that the demos went down. As long as they continue to write consistently good material, showcasing people who can act and carry the show as a group, the ratings will continue to go up.

• Members

here in denver, DAYS use to air at 1 but now it airs at 2pm in PSNS old time slot. GL actually airs when it is suppose to in Denver, at 2pm as does GH so DAYS is against those two shows. Kinda sad, I like GL and DAYS. Does anyone know what ratings PSNS is getting? I heard they are charging for episodes now at nbc.com

• Members

I just noticed that too....very interesting to say the least. I personally am enjoying Jack & Katie. I find their relationship to be a breath of fresh air.

So happy for General Hospital however. 2.5 for FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT! And this week is looking to be a great one as well.

• Members

Oh I will. Thank you so much for explaining to me that's what shows base their revenue on. I so didn't know that! :rolleyes:

I will keep on cheering a 1.9 rating, and I'll cheer a 2.0 rating, and a 2.1 and a 2.2. and so on and so forth, provided the writing continues to stay consistently good.

Archived