September 24-28, 2007

Toups

• Members

I guess it's my turn to be nasty.

If they are trying to get long-lost viewers of GH to come back, Spinelli ain't cuttin' it.

Sorry, but I dislike that character almost as much as I dislike Sonny and Jason... and Carly.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As do I.

I checked the ratings from the Friday before the wedding. They were 2.2. It is nice to see the .2 jump for the wedding. It looks like the viewer count went down the next day, but they still maintained the 2.4 rating for that day too.

• Members

Glad to see "Days" rise.

Now I will be pissed (and personally have negative thoughts about any fan who didn't tune in this week) if next week's ratings don't show at LEAST a 2.5.

Friday and Thursday were PHENOMENAL. And the acting was the best part. But he production values, acting EVERYTHING was on point.

• Members

While we'd all love to see that, I don't know any show that jumps five-tenths of a point in one week. I think we should all be happy to see another one-tenth rise... and then another the next week. THat's the best we can ask for... and really, if we jump up a tenth or two every few weeks, it won't be long until Days is back in fighting form.

Archived