ATWT: Snoozefest Friday Sept 28th discussion

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed today's show..Glad BABS is back and her claws are showing...Maura West is da BOMB and she will surely get a emmy nod...Next week looks good, Im so happy that were staring to see the scheming Ro which is a good thing so Jean Passante..Keep her away from Paul so she can make chaos with Craig

• Members

Ugh...it's one thing for Gwen to accidently spill Sophie's secret...it's quite another for her to then just go home and curl up with Will, instead of Y'KNOW, trying to warn Sophie before Cole gets to her.

Otherwise I agree, the only good part was Carly.

Ooops...I forgot Babs. It's wunnerful to see CZP, and it seemed as if her speech was back to normal. FLOVED her digging her nails into Meg, then running over to Rosanna and "supporting" her and Paul.

*groan* V and her "circle of life" spiel at Katie. :rolleyes:

• Members

No, Ro and Gwen don't know yet. I just grit my teeth, and try to remember it's only been maybe three Oakdale days since Carly found out herself. Carly did have a chance to tell her since the diagnosis, but Carly was planning to wait until after Jack returned from boppin' Katie 24/7. Aka, the honeymoon.

Archived