GH Discussion: Week of the 24th

• Members
GH Discussion: Week of the 24th

vlcsnap-6598.png

This Week's Preview:

on Friday 09/21/07
Lulu explains to Jason that Johnny didn't do anything to hurt her and that he didn't act crazy until Jason showed up. Johnny exhibits some very reckless behavior. Lulu doesn't want to talk to Logan when he shows up on Jason's door. Jason remains suspicious of Johnny. A twist of fate throws Elizabeth and Jason together. Sonny challenges Ric to stand up to Trevor. Kate will be the one who suffers when Ric can't let go of his grudge against Sonny. Sonny receives an ominous message. Jax reunites with Carly and the boys on the island. Someone is watching Jax and Carly. Alexis finds herself on the receiving end of Nikolas' rage.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lucky, thank you for doing what your lying wife hasnt had the guts to do.

Emily you backstabbing biyatch, get away from Lucky. Ugh she pissed me off going to him with smiles and acting like she cared when she's pushing for his marriage to end behind his back. How 2faced can she be. Lulu was also pissing me off. What a disgrace. I can understand why she wouldnt want to stay with Lucky and Liz but why cant she go to Nikolas' place? Best line was Edward suggesting her to go to Kellys bc while it isnt much, at least she wont get shot...lol

Liz wants Sam in jail for the crimes she commited. Fair enough bc they were towards Liz, but come on, Jason is a career criminal and has done worse yet she overlooks it. Um whatever

Is Alexis living at Wyndemere? I was a bit confused. I have to say, Im enjoying evil Nikolas. I hope this keeps up and he becomes more like the other Cassadines. I want them to explore his dark side.

• Members

This could have been a powerful scene if he didn't seem as if he wanted her to bail him out. The fact that he slept with Sam makes him unsympathetci to me. Even though I was half paying attention to him and waste of time Emily, his telling her that Sam essentially put him first made him sound stupid and that killed the rest. His taking the ring off and staring at it could have been a heart wrenching scene since he obviously wants to stay married to Elizabeth but he and Emily did that in.

I don't think it's implausible for her to want her brother to be happy but still care about Lucky. Since I normally tune her out I kind of thought she wanted to find out if he was ready to bury the marriage since he slept with Sam.

Apparently Lulu needs to be where she can be worshipped by all the guys. It's too bad they have three young women in the same age bracket and all the guys have to have the hots for Lulu. Wait it's not too bad......it's ridiculous and they are overboard with that silliness.

You already pointed out why Elizabeth wants Sam in jail and is not concerned with Jason's crimes.....because what Sam did was against Elizabeth and her children. She's not on a crusade to put everyone who deserves it behind bars, she had the nomral reaction of wanting a woman who made herself a threat to the children, punished.

Too bad Emily is involved with this. I'm glad I missed Sonny's breakdown when he was with her and I'll have to tune her out with Nikolas. Maybe he can go into a rage and knock her out, dump her in the dungeon and forget about her for a few days.

• Members

Ugh Unlucky just gets more pathetic, Sam puts him first, and he's not second best with her? :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess he is too stoopid to realize she's only using him to hurt Jason, what a dumbass.

Liason :wub:

I'm so sick of Lulu, they're ruined the character for me. I find it hard to believe all the guys are after her, she's really not that great.

• Members

WORD!

and Emily was just pathetic.. a little too late when u prop jiz.

I am loving Nikolas & Alexis, nice to see Cassadines front again.

I swear when Karen Harris writes it makes me want to watch the whole episode and i enjoy it.

she always throws in history tidbits

nice to see dr. robin

and Q's! i love Edward! "Well, this is a dictatorship. You have no vote." LOL

yeah i wish that brat lulu would listen. gosh i hate hate this character.

i love maxie & georgie way more

• Members

Really, Lulu is being bounced around every where. Living at Lucky's, the Quartermaine's, with Logan, now Jason/Spinelli..really..Come on.

It's going to be interesting to see what goes on between her and Johnny. Looks like she might actually like him, even tho He's a Zacchara.

Trevor threating Ric, that was good.

Sonny and Kate were cute too, I loveee them together.

But for me Jason and Liz stole the show. How he came clean about everything..."You know that I love you"..:hearts: Get these two together! Thank goodness they're ending Lucky and Liz.

• Members

The Jason & Liz scenes yesterday in the barn basically made me cry....that kiss....HOT!

Jason: "Theres this picture of you and Jake that I look at probably more than I should..." OMG... :wub:

Elizabeth: "Everytime Jake smiles I see YOUR smile..." Heartbreaking...I never thought of that until she mentioned it and now that I have it just makes me see just how much it must be killing her when she looks at Jake and sees the man she loves in his innocent cute eyes and face.

Her convo at the hospital with Robin was so awesome too. The dialogue was great too. I thought these two didn't like each other much? I'm glad to see that I was wrong though.

As for Lulu I find it strange that shes going to be living with "Coldstone". I wouldn't have minded it so much if it were JUST her and Spinelli but her living with Jason just comes across as weird to me. As much as I HATE Lucky right now Lulu is still his baby sis and she should at least settle for living ANYWHERE else but with Jason (as much as I love him hes Lucky's "enemy" so it just isn't right).

As for Emily I don't get all the hatred towards her. Yes she wants Lucky and Liz's marriage to be ended. Theres nothing wrong with that because at this point they don't love each other. Why should they stayed married and cause each other more hurt, pain, and frustration.

Let them both move on. The Doofus with The Slut and The Angelic One with The Sweet Assassin.

As for Lulu I still like the character although she has been doing stupid things lately. I just want her and Coop to get together.

Uhh I'm so SICK of Carly and Jax. They just need to get over themselves and accept Jerry's help. Its laughable how easily he got in there and it should scare the crap out of them that someone could kill them and the kids so easily. But no idiotic Jax (who only became idiotic when they paired him Carly) refuses to believe that his brother might possibly love him despite all his flaws....

Nikolas....what can I say? This whole "Stavros" side exploration of his character is just boring to me and coming out no where. I mean for all the time hes been on GH they're choosing now to explore that issue. It would have made much more sense if we had seen him struggle with it over the years (in lil increments). But to have him exploding at random people out of nowhere isn't doing much for me an isn't believable IMO.

That being said I felt scared for Alexis on Friday and today. I just hope she and Emily aren't causalities of his new found insanity. Or are the writers going to make him Bipolar like Sonny?

• Members

I don't hate her but she's one of those characters that I wouldn't mind leaving. Even though I would take AT over NL, I didn't even care for the character with AT in the role either. I think I had my fill of Emily with the Juan to Zander saga. Even though Zander was portrayed rather well, I could not get into that character and maybe Emily played a big part in that.

That said, I don't have an issue with her having an opinion on Lucky and Elizabeth's marriage and I don't think by supporting Jason's wants that she's being hypocritical to Lucky. I don't think that Lucky should discuss his marriage with her anyway because he knows she loves Jason and that's a sore spot for him and his marriage.

He seems like an ideal choice but there'd be no drama there except with Maxie. There has to be a guy on the show who doesn't worship Lulu.

IA that they should have started this earlier. They were supposed to do this after Stavros was brought out of deep freeze and killed in that ridiculous fight with Luke. That was the reason they brought TC back in the role because they thought CS/SM didn't have enough of an edge (or at least that was what I read at the time). I don't know why they waited this long though.

I don't think he's going to be bipolar just more Cassadine and they can blame it on the drugs or something else. I like the interaction with Alexis. Unlike you, I wouldn't mind if Emily was a casualty. I hope they're not going to use this to try and garner sympathy for her. As for me, I won't feel sorry for that character at all and I'll just cheer on anything he does to her as long as she's shocked into complete silence.

• Members

Yeah I remember back when I first started watching GH. That was when Gia was still one (who I miss and will always love forever) and Helena was against her and Nikolas as a couple. Plus she hated Alexis. Talk about a great and complex character.

I always remember seeing her in that Cryogenic Freezing Chamber which her arms spread around Stavros' frozen body. Just chilling. That storyline was definitely what got me hooked on GH. There was a lot they could have added to the storyline though.

I wish they'd bring Stavros back to be honest. But theres already so much going on at the time on the show that I don't think it would receive enough attention and time.

If I had to choose between Alexis and Emily I'd probably choose Emily just cuz I feel that besides Nikolas and Emily theres not much she can contribute the show anymore. Although I love the brother/sister bond between her and Jason (I always smile when she calls him Jase) and the scene where she revealed that she knew Jake's was Jason's was amazing IMO. so I appreciate the actress and I like her but Alexis jus has more to offer in terms of long range storylines and character interaction.

Personally though I'd rather Nikolas drive himself over a cliff...and take Sam with him as well.

Lol does anyone remember when Jerry was threatening Sam a few days ago at her apartment? That was some funny stuff. It was hilarious to hear him tell her exactly what she didn't want to hear...THE TRUTH. No one would miss or care about her if she left. Not Jason. Not Elizabeth. Not Alexis. Not Sonny. Nobody. Just great acting by the guy who plays Jerry.

• Members

I LOVED the Liason scenes. I like how Jason finally told Liz the truth about who all know that Jake is his son and the crap Sam has done because he didn't want any secrets between them. They are just so sweet together and it's obvious that they are so in love and it's killing them that they can't be together with their son.

I see where some are coming from with Emily in regards to her talk with Lucky but she's gonna put her brother's happiness before her friend's. It may not be right but that's how it is and I can't balme her because she knows Liz and Jason are in love and she wants them to be happy, even if Lucky has to get hurt in the process. Liked the last Liz/Lucky scene because it was time to put this marriage down. Finally it's being taken out back and shot.

Lulu has officially become a mob moll. I just wish she'd go away and not come back unlit she's out of her Carly 2.0 phase. I mean everythign Tracy and Edward told her is true. Staying with Jason is an open invitation for violence but she's so caught up in the "I'm gronw" mode that she doesn't want to see it.

Carly/Jax....Zzzzzzzzzzz! They bore me to tears and they are so damn stupid. Jerry just proved to them how easy it could be for someone to get to them and the kids and Jax still refuses to see that they actually will need Jerry's help. Jason didn't tell him about Zacchara for nothing.

I truly hate Trevor more than Ric. I mean to basically tell him that for now, out of affection for Adella, he'll TRY to keep Ric from getting hurt but if he keeps on, he won't protect him. That is a cold-hearted SOB.

• Members

Pretty much sums it up!

I will only watch Diane scenes, and that won't last for much longer. GH is a piece of sh!t, and anyone with hopes of seeing the Quartermaines again better just give up.

Skanklu leaving the mansion nailed that coffin completely shut. They only showed the Qs because MiniCarly lived there. Now that the bitch has moved out, the Qs have been exterminated. And no, Emily the traitor bitch does not count as a Quartermaine.

When Jason said, "I've tried to live with those people", I cringed. What Jason...are they killers for hire? How could they be worse than a gunman for hire? I'm confused...

I won't be happy until I see Luza strung up like the Rotisserie Pig he is sweating over a bonfire.

!@#$%^&*]!

ANDREA

• Members

I loved the Lucky and Liz scenes. Lucky broke my heart. I really felt for him especially when he started cryin with Nik

IDA with Liz when she said she wasnt secretly sabotaging her marriage. Maybe she didnt realize it but I think she was subconsciously. Alot her actions were suspect and it seemed as if she wanted to force Lucky into ending things bc she didnt have the courage to do it herself

Again, Emily STFU and go away.

I hate that Carzilla is back. Bitch needs to die

from today's show

237 reasons to have sex....and they all include Lucky! LOL...I love this pic.

oprah237sex1dv9.jpg

Archived