ATWT: Monday Sept 24th Discussion

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Happiest Day for All of us is when Jack embraces Carly when he learns the truth and Katie goes running off to that Fluffy Bunny of hers

Oh and if all they are going to do is use Vienna and Henry to PIMP Katie then they need to be put on the backburner...it's beyonds pathetic to use an excellent actor like Trent Dawson to prop up a couple alot of folks GAG over.

• Members

Awwww...thank you... She cracks me up.

Why does the song Band of Gold comes to mind when I see Fluff-to-nothing in that big bed all alone ;)

Now that you're gone

All that's left is a band of gold

All that's left of the dream I hold

Is a band of gold

And the memories of what love could be

If you are still here with me

We kissed after taking vows

But that night on our honeymoon

We stayed in separate rooms

• Members

^^^Well, I know I LOVE your Grandma, SNYG!

Ugh...wasting all that friggin' time on a marriage that won't even get off the ground. WTH?? Did you see that ugly-assed ring Fluff put on Jack's hand? It looked like those "rings" you made as a child out of gum wrappers. I can't wait to see how long it is before Mike messes up, and starts wearing his own gold wedding band.

The stuff with Carly and Brad was heartbreaking. This is one time I didn't feel totally grossed out when they switched to the hand held camera at the station with Carly.

Loved all the little snarks about the bad omens...Tom's car breaking down, rain on the horizon, the seventh inning stretch during the vows, even Sage impatiently interrupting the first dance.

Best of all...the last shot in the preview...lonely Fluff, lying alone in the dark, gazing at her meaningless bling-bling. Death to Kack!! Long live Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

You know it's funny. Even though I knew in advance from the spoilers that Kack get married I still found myself hoping that it wouldn't happen today. The only thing keeping me going is watching Jack and Carly tomorrow. You know that's going to be heartbreaking. I loved seeing poor fluffy all alone in bed looking at her rings....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....NOT!!! I can't wait for the beginning of Carjack finding there way back to each other to begin and the end of KACK!!!!

By the way I LOVE BRAD!!

Archived