ATWT: Monday Sept 24th Discussion

• Members

I think what really got the fans pissed off at TC is when she suggested to Hinsey that perhaps she should do a piece on the *PSYCHOLOGY* of Carjack fans. Inferring that perhaps their sanity isn't quite all there. It was a very unprofessional thing for her to say and if she didn't think that it would piss off a whole bunch of people, then she's as silly and out of touch as the character she plays.

SOW.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting that Nikki...and you are dead on in what you posted in terms of her little comment she tossed at CarJack fans

Question...How many of you, (besides PJ, or course ;) ) were talking and commenting directly at the television when watching the wedding?

I did...and my grandma picked up right after me :lol:

• Members

Personally, I just sat through the wedding in shock! It was the worst soap wedding I've seen yet. But it wasnt even about them yesterday. To me it felt like it was a big build up for Jack and Carly reunion when he finds out she's ill. The way they did the wedding and Carly's sickness at the same time? You could tell they are building up to Carjack once again....thank god.

• Members

Me too....and I was really hyped for Rosanna's return. Either have him truly in love with her or move him back to Meg...It's hard to watch and feel anything right now because it feels like Paul doesn't love anyone....like his true goal is Craig. And that is beyond boring now. Haven't they ever heard that living well is the best revenge!!!

Archived