DAYS: New Love-Incest Storyline

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I was just gonna say that. But Phoebe isn't Rick's niece really. They were raised that way, but then it turned out Rick and Ridge wern't brothers.

I still think it's way groose with both Phoebe & Rick and Stephanie & Max. But then again, it's the soap business...

I must say i don't think this is Hogan's work though. It smells Corday all the way.

• Members

I really don't have much of an opinion of Max & Stephanie. I just don't care for the 20-something scene on this show right now. That said, familial relations aren't only between people who are biologically related, it's a relation that's created socially. The fact that Max & Stephanie think of each other as uncle and niece and Max has known Stephanie since she was a wee tot and now they're getting all romantic is kinda icky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

What is with all these incest-laden (blood/adoptive/marriage relations) stories in daytime? The past 10 years alone have feautured a lot of them. Is it a way to "shock and awe" the audience? Well, it aint workin'. It's disgusting. Was Sheffer told to write this story? If so, by whom?

Archived