ATWT: Monday Discussion

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a little over the top. I know fathers like this exist out there, and I feel like it's an important story to tell for young men trying to come out while living in the shadow of their father. But he's SOOOO controlling and SOOOO obsessive, he's bordering on cartoonish. And getting more difficult to take seriously.

• Members

I actually liked the show today, even with lots of Luke and Paul/Meg, which usually aren't my favorite plots.

FINALLY, La Liz is back, and making Craig miserable. YEAH!!! Floved the fact Craig hates living at the farm, and that Meggie lied about having chores to do to run off and see Paul.

FINALLY, Maddie gets a clue!

FINALLY, the "perfect" Kack relationship isn't so perfect! Y'know I was lovin' me that "discussion", with Jack throwing everything but the kitchen sink in as a reason not to be spawning with Katie. LOL...spin those wheels, Jack. And Katie? STFU!!! This is no more some "biological calling" issue than it was WITH MIKE. It's all about her trying to cement her relationship with a child, just like she did last summer when she was spreadin' it all over Oakdale and in Simon's face. And so much for Katie's tentative maturity....she couldn't wait to rip into Carly, who was clearly mortified and trying to exit gracefully.

I felt bad for Carly, you can see she's not her normal self. :( But good for her, telling Jack she didn't want to be anywhere around him. At least she can say the words, even if ultimately, she doesn't mean them.

And I was loving that badly decorated "potential new home" for Kack set. It sure did need some redecorating, with huge pictures of dogs on the wall. That's how sick I am of the seeing the same three sets on the show lately! LOL!

• Members

I also enjoyed todays show. My standards must be dropping. LOL I wish we would have had more of the Luke/Noah/Maddie scenes. The scenes with Henry and Noah's father were funny to me. It was Henry's reaction to Noah's dad feelings towards gay people. I loved seeing La Walsh again. I enjoyed here scenes with Craig.

• Members

I found today's show to be dreadful, just plain dreadful. More Meg/Craig/Paul totally boring why does it seem like these scenes have been going on for years, oh, thats right because they have :lol:. Carly/Jack/Katie I am sorry but I don't care about this threesome at all anymore, I am more interested in what may be wrong with Carly then I am about any of the romance crap again, why does it feel like that storyline has been going on for years, again because it has :(. I have to say I would have enjoyed the Luke/Noah/Maddie storyline Today, but as usual the main person in the storyline was on for less than a minute again Luke. I am sick of seeing Maddie and Noah kiss, how long is that going to last a year like the rest of the crap??. Highlight of the show was Henry and Winston. For me either get Luke on the screen during HIS storyline or I might be done enjoying his storyline as well poor Van finally give him a storyline after 10 months and he still can't be on for more than a dang minute a show.

As much as I loved Lucinda today, I would have much rather had her in a Luke scene than just to prop Craig yet again, that would be fine if there were even a point, but seeing as she had not been on in a month it seemed to come out of nowhere that she cares about her company again. Someone needs to fire these hack writers of this show, I have never seen anything so badly written in all my soap years, do they even know what continuality is?

• Members

I gotta say, Alexandra Chando has improved a LOT since she first started. She played the gay guy's 'girlfriend' role really well today.

What the hell did Luke say to her though at the end? I know it wasn't supposed to make sense, but I don't even think I know what he said exactly.

And why aren't they showing the intro anymore??? Does that mean they're going to fix it and actually add the entire CAST!?!? lol

• Members

I totally understand your confusion. I was literally straining my neck to hear what the heck Van Hansis was saying at the end there. However the dialogue between the two was excellent. Maddie's reaction was priceless and I felt so bad for the girl.

I really hope she isn't too devastated by this news and that she and Luke remain friends. Since Jade is gone I think its important for Luke to have one close friend.

Just wanted to say todays show was great.

Archived