Y&R Discussion: Week of September 10th

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had to roll my eyes while watching Monday's U.S. show when the warden allowed Nick in to see Phyllis. The warden makes it clear that Phyllis's husband isn't allowed in, only her attorney, and Michael immediately covers by saying that Nick is "co-counsel." How absurd that a grizzled veteran of the justice system would be "duped" that easily... especially after he found a pacifier and a photo of Phyllis in Nick's briefcase. Give me a break! But I shouldn't be surprised. It's precisely this kind of sloppy, contrived storytelling that has come to define LML's Y&R.

• Members

Yesterdays episode was very good although I don't think Jack should be punished for what he did. It's his father's company and it shouldn't have been taken away from him anyway. The only reason it was is because GloHo tainted that cream that could have killed that man's wife. When is SHE going to get HER comeuppance.

• Members

^I think Doug Davidson is fine with the hair loss as long as he's stacked with muscles, which Bergman isn't. I've enjoyed the ensemble work of the last couple days. It didn't appear that Ji-Min's death would be so wide reaching at first, but then again, we may have seen the best of it.

• Members

Todays show was weird, I like John Returning to speak to Jack to "remind him to be honest", but Amber, talking to Amber, STRANGE. AND AWFUL considering she is as UGLY as they come and ANNOYING AS ALL HELL I enjoyed the flashbacks of Nikki/Victor today, for a moment I thought Nikki felt regret about sleeping with David, however her second flashback cleared that up!

Todays' show would have been better with WAY LESS AMBER!!!! :angry:

Archived