GH: Week of 9/3

• Members

thank you! i am so glad you guys see how LW's Carly is protrayed.. I have always hated the character of Carly but that doesn't mean I didnt see that Sarah Brown was a great actress and she played her role very well.

I couldn't stand LW's since day one. She comes off as whiney and such a brat.

If I was HW the first thing I would do would be to kill her off i wish they would in this new mob s/l.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same Difference...He was strung out because of the drugs? He slept wtih Maxie because he was on strung out right?

Therefore If A leads to B and B leads to C then A leads to C!

And he did it over and over again. And using drugs as an excuse is pretty weak to me. If anyone is the bad guy here its Lucky. Elizabeth is just so sick and tired of his whining that shes willing to say whatever to get The Neanderthal to STFU. Seriously how can her keeping the ONS a secret possibly be worse than him doing Maxie in their home in their bed?

And the whole paternity thing isn't even that big a factor. Its not like Lucky won't ever have kids (unless the poor guy turns out to be like Nick on B&B). Liz's reasons for keeping it a secret were perfectly fine and as a mother she has a right to protect her kids the best way she knows how. She had a horrible decision to make and she did what she thought was right at the time.

And you condemn her for STILL keeping the secret even though after Sam's evil plan in the park occured!? What else is she supposed to think after a GUN is pulled on her and her two lil babies just cuz shes FRIENDS with Jason? After that I'd be even MORE sure that I did the right thing after that lil incident.

So no Liz has nothing to feel bad about when it comes to Jake. Jake is more important than Lucky anyday of the week IMO since hes an innocent child.

The funny thing though is that even though Jason knows that Sam was behind that crap in the park he STILL hasn't told Elizabeth or Lucky what kinda scum she is. If it were Lucky and the situation was reversed he would have told in a heartbeat if it meant he even had the TINIEST of chances of getting back with Liz and stealing her from Jason.

• Members

Okay, I've loathed avery incarnation of Carly (though I agree, SB played her exquisitely) and I am no fan of LW's voice modulation programs, but I will say this for Carly: at least no they're admitting she's a selfish brat. TB's Carly was very superior, so I appreciate that now we do see momments of humor abou her appalling behavior. I still loathe the character, and the fact the she is on our screens EVERY DAY, but at least they've stopped pimping her quite so much (except the "Carly is a woman worth fighting for" crap).

Jax's rape storyline, though, is so offensive that I cannot even begin to comment on it.

However, aside from Carjax and Skate, this week has had some good momments so far.

I was pleasantly surprised by the cuteness of Georgie and Spinelli. I was never attached to her, and I generally abhor him for his ridiculous and disgusting Jason worship, but they are actually very sweet together. I think they're a couple who is better in small doses, though.

Oh, and how much do I love Georgie for making some anti-crime/ anti-Jason statements, as those are few and far between. "Let's be honest, he kills people for Sonny", "It's a destructive way to live your life", and, my personal fovorite, "Have you ever seen the guy enthusuastic about ANYTHING?"

Nik is being a jerk lately, which I'm assuming will bring us into the next story, but he and Emily had some sweet momments yesterday. I realize she can't act, and he's a more interesting character away from her, but I have a soft spot for Nem, and it was good to see them again after such a severe stint on the backburner.

Oh, and Scrubs were adorable yesterday! Finally a day without the same cycle of fighting about the same things. Their kiss at the end was perfect.

• Members
And Lucky is sick and tired of her whining and is willing to say whatever to get the Liar to open her mouth and finally tell the truth. The ONS is equally as bad in different ways. Lucky didnt get a free pass for his indiscretions and neither should she

Lying about a patenity, not that big a deal? Thats one of the cruelest things you can do to a person. Make him fall in love with a child thats not his, bond with the kid, and be connected, only to destroy that with a lie. We have no iea how hte outcome of this will be, but Liz better let Lucky stay in Jake's life. She better not pull a Carly with Jason that would be cruel to suddenly rip Lucky apart from that baby if and when she gets with Jason.

Yes I condemn her for lying. Telling the truth to Lucky does NOT equal calling out a hit on her kids. Lucky loves Jake and that is his son no matter what. Biology or not, Lucky isnt about to just abandon him. Blood means nothing as evidenced by his relationship with Cameron. Lucky will do whatever in his power to keep Jake safe. He would not go and start pubicly revealing that Jason is hte father. If anything his hate for Jason, would make him want to keep Jake that much closer to him.

Besides that is not the only lie Liz is telling. Exactly how is lying to Lucky about loving Jason protecting her children? She gets no points here

She's using Lucky. She said so herself that if she wasnt with him, then she'd raise her kids alone. Then do it! If you dont want Lucky, set him free and stop stringing him along and playing games with him. She wants to protect Jake, then do it by herself. Stop using, decieving and maniuplating Lucky when its really not necesary

It has nothing to do with revenge or getting Liz back. The ONLY reason why Jason didnt tell Liz about the park incident is bc he agreed with Sam in that what she did opened up Liz's eyes to Jason's life and pushed her to want to protect her children from that lifestyle. He feels its better off for Jake if Liz goes on thinking that. Her motives may have been malicious, but it wasnt so bad for Jason to go along with it. You are right in that he can expose her, but he agreed with her adn thats why he stopped Spinelli when he suggested he tell Liz

• Members

Maybe Elizabeth is supposed to be deceiving herself as well as Lucky. Maybe the ideal little family life she wants is a fantasy and she's deluding herself into thinking she can make it work with Lucky. She should tell him the truth and let the chips fall where they may but then it wouldn't be the same story.

The lie is in a whole separate category so I can't compare it to anything Lucky's done. But the infidelity is nothing like what Lucky did. She cheated on him and there is no way around that and there is no cause and effect justification either because infidelity is infidelity. Lucky doesn't get a free pass for cheating because of drugs either because he didn't have to sleep with Maxie and if using drugs excuses bad behavior then let's just let people go around doing what they want because of drugs. Addiction definitely impairs someone's judgment but the person makes a conscientious decision (unless being forced at gunpoint) to begin the addictive behavior because there is a point at which they rationalize and know what they are doing is wrong. What Lucky did with Maxie is no different from Logan sleeping with her to keep their bet a secret. No one kept Lucky from doing the right thing but himself.

I don't agree that the reason Jason hasn't told Elizabeth is because he agreed with Sam. He made a decision not to see Elizabeth and he's sticking to his decision. He stopped Spinelli because he is sticking with his decision and there's no point in telling Elizabeth with the impending mob war but the truth may eventually come out. He's giving Elizabeth the opportunity to have the life he thinks she wants to have so it would be useless to expose what Sam did.

Writing wise they need to withhold the information from Elizabeth because if Jason told her then she'd tell Lucky and that would stop Lucky from being around Sam and now we can't have that.

• Members

First off, age ain't nuthin but a number. Secondly, Brown was great as Carly, so I was very displeased with how she was wasted on ATWT as Julia with her stupid son J.J involved in another breakup b/w Lily & Holden. That's when Hogan & Jean P. were HW. Thirdly, would you want Brown to reprise her role?

• Members

Given the state of the character and the storytelling at GH right now, that's a difficult question for me to answer. If Wendy Riche were still the EP, I'm sure she'd give Sarah an incredible amount of say as to how the character should be written. But clearly, once JFP came onboard, the character was pigeon holed into this one specific job of being Sonny's Bitch.

Archived