GH: Week of 9/3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only thing that has me watching GH of late is the LIz and Jason s/l with Sam and Lucky in the back drop. I do not care about Jax and Carly nor do I care about Logan and Lulu or any of that other crap that the writers are throwing at us at this point .

I do not believe the the skate s/l but I am somewhat enjoying seeing Ric and his dad interacting on the screen and I am hoping for a interesting s/l with that but it is a what and see thing.

• Members

Honestly........I am SO over Laura Wright's character. That's the first time I have ever called her that. For the first time since LW has been on the show, she isn't Carly to me. I know people don't like Laura's portrayal of Carly, but I have always been a fan. However the writing is just pure [!@#$%^&*] for her right now, and instead of maybe trying to work past the shitty writing, her acting choices only make it worse.

• Members

What part of he was raped does this bitch not understand? Only she can take rape which is one of the most horrific and traumatizing experience a person can go through and flip it around to make it all about her. Seriously, she is driving me crazy going on and on about how Jax cheated on her. And she is so angry bc Jax left their family to go and save his brother. Um how many times has she taken off to go save Jason or Sonny? Didnt she JUST do that herself 3 weeks ago? She's such a hypocrite. She needs to throw the victim card away bc I dont feel any ounce of sympathy for her. "Poor me. My husband left to protect his brother and wound up cheating on me" Oh give me a break! Jax needs to drop her like yesterday bc this is only the beginning. She is a drama queen to the max!

Some good Lucky and Liz scenes today. Becky and Greg did great. They both made some sense. What they need to do is just fight it all out. Everytime they start to get to their issues one of them walks away. For a change, they actually stayed and listened. I hated how Liz expects him to get over everything on her timetable. I really wish she'd just be honest bc how can she expect him to move past everything when she continues to deceive him.

Archived