ATWT: SID Fall Previews

• Members

Can Luke Win Noah's Heart?

As Luke and Noah get closer, Maddie finds herself on the outside looking in. "She's catching on" note Passanante. " She's questioning the tension she's picking up on between Luke and Noah. But it will eventually all blow up!"

Rosanna's next move!

Trying to move beyond his past with Meg, Paul rekindles things with Rosanna even as he plots to use her against Craig. But what will happen when Rosanna remembers the truth about her accident? " That's the dramatic question at this point", the writer says. "When will she, and what will she do with it once she does?"

Danger for Lily and Holden?

As Lily works to help Dusty prove he didn't kill Cheri, her actions create huge problems in her already fragile marriage. " Holden begins to feel concerned about her priorities" Passantate previews. And the fact that there is a murderer on the loose only acerbates the situation. " His fear is that her concern for Dusty will create some sort of jeopardy for their family." Why do we suspect he's right to think so?

Baby Drama Ahead!

As Gwen and Will struggle to conceive a baby, an unlikely person offers help. " Alison plays an unusual role," the scribe reveals. " It's not quite what you think. It's certainly Alison's attempt to do the right thing. But with Gwen finding herself in the middle of Cole and Sofie's drama, and Aaron still in love with Ali, the situation will become more complicated than anyone could imagine!

Will Jack and Katie tie the Knot?

As Katie heads to the altar with Jack, don't expect Carly to stand idly by! "She's still in love with Jack" Passionate explains. " She is dealing with the inevitability of it. She's certainly hoping the wedding will never happen, but we're playing against expectations with this story."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As Katie heads to the altar with Jack, don't expect Carly to stand idly by! "She's still in love with Jack" Passionate explains. " She is dealing with the inevitability of it. She's certainly hoping the wedding will never happen, but we're playing against expectations with this story."

Ugh...annoying vague.

• Members

Sounds to me like Pissy actually plans to have Jack marry the twit, because "playing AGAINST expectations with this story" tells me that she knows the Carjack fans are EXPECTING them to reunite and for the KACK wedding not to happen. Which means, she's once again shooting the finger and giving the Carjack fans a big "FU" as she goes thru with the wedding of HER favorite couple. Ugh indeed! :rolleyes:

• Members

From what I have been reading in other areas, they might get married, but the marriage will be torn apart by events that will come into their lives....I read on one of the spoiler boards that "past demons" will set in on the two of them... While little Miss Pissante is ruining the couple of CarJack, she does know that eventually she has to step down and give CarJack fans what they want (even if it means dishing out a crappy way of doing so).... I don't see Kack lasting too long, especially if Jack winds up in the midst of the whole Dusty/Lily/Cheri stuff (which most likely will happen).

• Members

I think Pissy's gone as far as she can "playing against expectations" in this story, because I've been expecting Katie to screw Brad's brains out for months, and all Katie's seen is a preview of coming attractions. It seems Carly takes a fall on the 11th, and my guess is it won't take long for Jack to start becoming protective of Carly. Katie won't be able to whine about it to Jack, and she'll lean on Brad, who's "friendship" will prove he's really sincere about Katie being happy.

Then Katie will prove her "maturity" by backing out of the engagement, and actually being "single" instead of just cheating on Jack when she flucks Brad senseless. Ergo, the Carjack love story will be an afterthought to Katie--The Redeemed Shrew of Oakdale.

• Members

From your lips to Pissy's ears.....lets hope. I really hate this storyline.....it is making it hard to watch this show. I really love Carjack together and have NEVER turned from a show for one storyline before. But this couple is just plain BORING!!! They have no chemistry or spark at all. It makes it a LONG hour watching them and they keep repeating the same stuff over and over again!!! Marry me Katy, Marry me Katy!! Next thing Jack'll say is you complete me and then I'll really puke!! Lord please save me from this stupid drivel!! It's getting to the point where you want to tell Carly to tell him to Marry the stupid woman and get on with it!! LOL

• Members

LOL...just read Jack doesn't want Fluff-spawn...that's the big "crossroads" they face. PRICELESS!!!! *ph-tooey, Fluff* Jack only wants to raise children with Carly! Ha!

There IS a Soap God...and he must have smacked Pissy senseless, finally. Kack is cracked.

• Members

And now that it is in next week's preview that Jack tells Katie that he doesn't want anymore kids I really believe there will be no wedding. I think this could be the "unexpected" that turns out to be a deal breaker because remember how much Katie wanted kids with Mike. Also Jack is supposed to start distancing himself from Katie. What I could also see happening unexpectedly is Jack and Katie end but Jack doesn't immediately go back to Carly. I wouldn't be surprised if they hold out until sweeps for the Carjack reunion. Give me strength!

• Members

You mean from the fall spoilers, about something that brings everyone's feelings out into the open? I don't think it's Jack's proclaimation to Katie....I think Carly's fall on the 11th turns out to be very serious. I'm sure Jack won't be able to help himself from worrying about her, and we all know Fluff ain't going to be able to stand that.

LOL...any bets on whether Carly gets pregnant after Carjack reunites? Jack just doesn't want babies with Katie. Children having children is just wrong.

• Members

I don't care what happens to Fluffernobody, just as long as she's in the arms of dipstick Brad...

I swear, when it comes to pimping Katie's relationship to Jack, Brad is the worst...Even when he talks about how he "will do anything to keep Carly away" sounds fake....it just oozes with sarcasm to me whenever he says something to her. You know that fool ain't vibing no Fluffy/Jack union.

• Members

I tend to think too that Carly's fall could be very serious. We know that would get Jack very worried and the Fluffster would be upset that it is interfering with their wedding plans. I do think though it is "unexpected" that Katie and Jack would have differing opinions on having kids and that could be what JP is referring to. I don't think she means they will do the "unexpected" and actually have Katie and Jack marry unless they are really determined to tank the show.

LOL when I saw Jack saying to Katie he doesn't want anymore kids, I immediately thought, oops looks like he and Carly will be having another kid once they reunite! :P They talked before his going off the bridge about having another child so it wouldn't surprise me. I know some people think Katie will be pregnant but I don't think that is going to happen. At least let's hope it isn't even that much more like the Julia Lindsey story!

• Members

I just don't get what Brad sees in Katie. She has been nothing but a bitch to him.

Oh, I'm sure little Ms.Katie-did is amazed that Jack doesn't want to make babies with her. IRL, it wouldn't be unusual for a man in Jack's position, but in soap-land, where men not only treasure all aspects of fatherhood but desperately volunteer to raise children regardless of paternity, being unwilling to have more children is almost an insult to the woman in question. Which in this case, is okey-dokey with me. :D

It's just another example of Jack controlling this relationship---it's obvious he doesn't trust Katie enough to give her the "power" that having a child with him would give her to hurt him.

LOL...I'm such a spoiler 'ho...now I'm desperately anxious for more info about Carly's accident.

• Members

Well, going under in quicksand I would say is pretty major and Jack didn't run back to Carly over that. I think that JP means to go through with the wedding and that Jack and Katie are here to stay for a while. I don't think the having kids thing will be as big a deal as made out in the spoilers because I don't think that Jack has even thought about having more children, he just wants to marry Katie but once he sees how much this means to Katie, he'll agree, if Katie isn't pregnant already.

Archived