ATWT: August 28 Discussion

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh...why has Brad been turned into Fluff's lackey? It's just so lame for him to know want "Katie to be happy--even if it's with Jack." :rolleyes: Katie must have the biggest d*ck in Oakdale, with everyone begging for her charms.

LOL...I did have to laugh at the imagery of Carly literally "getting closer" to Jack while rubbing away a cramp in his calf. It's nice to see Carly and Jack more at ease with each other than they've been in quite a while.

I found Craig to be creepy, barging in to Ro's hotel room...but I wish Paul would have really blasted Meg more.

Uh...why does Lily act shocked by what her role as "accomplice" might cost her? This is exactly what she asked Carly to do, once upon a time.

• Members

If anything Lily should remember all the unattractive attention that came her way when she got involved in that Julia Larabee mess....are we going to see one day someone knocking on her door claiming to be Cheri's brother, and suddenly interested in wooing Lily?

I don't like Holden much these days, but I can see why he doesn't want Lily roping herself in someone else's messes;

• Members

Friday for sure Kevin. I am not sure about Thursday.

Wrong! :P:lol:

I thought it was a great show too! Putting the right vets together makes the show so much better. Seeing Tom, Margo, and Dusty/Lily/Holden go after it was so good to see. Now they are using the history of the show! Instead of having Dusty with the slut sisters of Oakdale. That was just horrible.

Jack/Carly/The Kids/Brad was boringggggggggg!!!! I FF the whole thing! What a waste of time!!! First time I have ff Jack/Carly scenes.

I loved the Craig/Rosanna scenes. Meg and Paul just need to go away!!

Great script by Peter Brash.

Archived