Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Roddick out :( Sometimes reporters ask SUCH stupid questions.... I am glad there are people like Roddick who call them out on it. One reporter asked after the game if he will feel pissed off tomorrow when he wakes up? Roddick just looked at him, shook his head and asked if he would feel pissed off the day after he was fired. He then went on to say I think we are better than those type of questions.

On the women's side, I'd say its shaping up to be another Williams final.... although I am rooting for Kim Clijsters. I think that would be a nice story considering she hasn't played this tourny since 2006 due to all those injuries and retiring.

• Administrator

Both Venus and Kim Clijsters are out! Serena's got this tournament.

I'm not a Roddick fan but that question by the reporter was stupid.

The final match has got to be Federer vs Nadal. Anybody else would be a disappointment.

• Members

Damn Kim lost! :angry::( Wimbledon on the women's side is just as bad as The French Open. We are either going to have a lame ass winner or Serena again...how boring!!

Now the men....so many good matches tomorrow

Federer vs Berdych.......I hope Berdych wins! I am liking his game as of late. Federer has enough Wimbledons already. Give someone else a chance

Nadal vs Soderling.....I hope Soderling wins! Not a Nadal fan at all

Djokovic vs The guy who beat Roddick...lol.....Djokovic...hope he wins

Murray vs Tsonga....ugh...cant stand either one...but hate Murray more...he sucks....go Tsonga....lol

I'd love a Berdych vs Soderling final.....or Soderling vs Djokovic final....I'll take a Federer vs Soderling final.....I just hope Nadal nor Murray nor Tsonga win Wimbledon....lol

I still have a lot of guys left who I like still in the tournament.

The women suck as usual...ugh

• Members

That Bulgarian who defeated Venus today beat her at the Australian Open too, so it appears she has her number. I am glad it won't be an all Williams final. They get old. Serena I think will most likely win now. Poor Kim :( I was as I said rooting for her.

On the men's side.... I don't really care. I am not an overly huge fan of any of the big names left. I wouldn't mind seeing Murray just because he's a Brit.

• Members

Could the era of Federer dominance be coming to an end? He hasn't looked strong all tournament and now is at his lowest world ranking in quite a few years.

I was hoping the Swede would have beat Nadal, oh well.

• Members

Federer drops to #3 in the world. He didn't give Berdych any credit. He said his back hurt and his right leg too. I've always respected Federer but to say that Berdych won cause you are injured. Come on Roger!

Damn I was hoping Soderling would be Nadal. I just cant stand Nadal's game. It is so boring to watch!! Soderling just completely went away!!

Tsonga...blah...he just tanked after winning the first set. I wanted Murray out too!!

• Members

He said he couldnt give his best because of his back and right leg. He said he was taking 2 weeks off. Ummm...hello Roger...but there is no tournament that he plays anyways after Wimbledon. Things don't pick up till mid to late July with the summer hard court season!

It's like give credit to Berdych! He did play very well!