Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

lol, I can see that you were able to stay up and not have a little cry about it. Unlike a certain a Aussie player that had to have a little whinge about playing until after 2.00 am.

When I heard that I was thinking, hmm you want to be a professional tennis player you need to take playing matches that will go to the early hours of the morning, if other players can do so can you.

I do think that if he had won he wouldn't have complained.

It wasn't the organiser's fault that there was a really great women's match on before hand that went over 2 hours and that his match was 5 sets.

If he want's to play with the big boys then he needs to grow up, or stay on the junior cuircut.

Will get off my soapbox now lol.

• Members

Yup...wish I was 17 again. Staying up till 2 am now isnt much fun when u have to get up for work early the next morning...lol.

I'm going to have to tape the Hewitt vs Baghdatis match. It will be on at 2 am here tonight but I am not staying up tonight...lol. It might well be another up all night match.laugh.gif

• Members

Oh to be at a age that I can do that. I remember getting home at 5.30 am after a night out and out the door again at 10.00 am for another night out (4 day weekends where I may have gotten about 16 hours sleep in total). Lucky if I can make it to midnight these days.

The Hewitt/Baghdatis match turned out to be a bit of a fizzer, left the room for about a minute during the 2nd set and come back to see Hewitt talking to Courier.

A little of topic and back to the "Hit for Haiti" they showed a bit of Rodrick during his part and he went up to a line judge and said "Are you really going to foot fault me during a charity match, you know that Serena is sitting just over there." Every one including Serena had a good laugh.