• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

The streak is over!!!!! :) And good thing the match today didn't go to a 5th set because I was not going to wake up at 7am to watch it. LOL

It's amazing that Federer, whose career is on the downside, was the one who ended the "Joker's" streak.

Yay to another Nadal vs Federer Grandslam final.

• Members

I am shocked that Federer won. I expected Djokovic to win. I was enjoying the rivarly between Djokovic and Nadal. Nadal couldn't beat Djokovic anymore. It's sad that the streak is over. I like Roger but if he is going to beat Djokovic he must beat Nadal. He hasnt beaten Nadal at the French Open. Their rivarly is all in Nadal's favor. So come on Roger beat Nadal! but I doubt it...lol

Edited by Soapsuds

• Administrator

How did Roger not win the first set? Are you kidding me?? Out of all the matches against Nadal at the French, that was his best. Then in the 4th set, after winning the 3rd set, he's up Triple-break in the first game and he loses that game? So many missed opportunities.

• Members

He is up 4-1 and 5-2 in the first set yet loses it. Shakes head.....

The last set was just awful on Roger's part.

I think he has a mental block when it comes to beating Nadal.

Wimbledon should be interesting in two weeks.

The new rankings as of today

1 Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 12,070 0 22 2 Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 12,025 0 19 3 Federer, Roger (SUI) 9,230 0 22 4 Murray, Andy (GBR) 6,625 0 20 5 Soderling, Robin (SWE) 4,595 0 25 6 Ferrer, David (ESP) 4,150 1 24 7 Berdych, Tomas (CZE) 3,490 -1 25 8 Monfils, Gael (FRA) 2,780 1 21 9 Fish, Mardy (USA) 2,440 1 22 10 Roddick, Andy (USA) 2,200 1 21 11 Melzer, Jurgen (AUT) 2,175 -3 24 12 Troicki, Viktor (SRB) 1,930 3 27 13 Gasquet, Richard (FRA) 1,925 3 25 14 Wawrinka, Stanislas (SUI) 1,920 0 22 15 Almagro, Nicolas (ESP) 1,875 -3 27 16 Simon, Gilles (FRA) 1,745 2 29 17 Youzhny, Mikhail (RUS) 1,740 -4 26 18 Mayer, Florian (GER) 1,600 1 27 19 Tsonga, Jo-Wilfried (FRA) 1,480 -2 20 20 Chela, Juan Ignacio (ARG) 1,475 14

Juan Martin Del Po is at #22.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I hope it's Nadal vs Murray and Federer vs Djokovic in the semis.

Awesome that Mahut/Isner are facing each other again. I hope it's another epic match.

On the women's side, I rooting for Caroline Wozniacki to win her first Grand Slam.

• Members

Nadal has Berdych in his quarter. Murray has Roddick in his quarter and Federer has Nalbandian in his way.. Djokovic has Soderling in his quarter.

If Wozniacki is going to win Wimbledon she will have to beat Serena Williams who is on her side of the draw.

Isner wasn't too happy to get Mahut again. He was joking to Mahut about them playing again in the first round and it happened...lol

It should be an interesting Wimbledon.

Edited by Soapsuds