• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's in the article. 

"The voting members included three tournament representatives, Gavin Forbes, Charles Humphrey Smith and Mark Webster, and two player representatives, David Egdes and Alex Inglot."

Gimelstob can still be voted out by the player council by majority vote from the 10 players. 

It was the 10 man player council, I think, who voted out Roger Rasheed because he voted on a small increase by tournaments over the course of a year, instead of a more favorable agreement that the players wanted.

• Members

I just find it hard to believe that all of Justin's run ins have been other people's fault. So lets just say his former friend did say ....hey your dad was a loser and then Justin attacks him.....he still is in big trouble...no?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Today we’re celebrating beautiful bodies. And we’re going to do that by naming the 10 best bodies in men’s tennis in 2018. We can assure you that it wasn’t an easy task by any means—but we gave it the old college try and here’s what we came up with.

This is from Tennis Now...was going to post the video with results but it contains Stan nude.....LOL

Number 1 was Rafa....pleaseeeeeeeeee...he has one of the worst bodies I've seen 

Dominic Thiem was #6 and too low IMO.

Competition between mom and son.....LOL

• Members

I saw that list. No Verdasco? Fucsovics? Fognini? As much as I hate to admit it, Andy Murray? I’m glad they included Tiafoe. He has a fantastic body. Coric, Dimitrov, and Tsonga are no brainers. 

Ha. Nadal might not be at his 2000s peak, but his body is deserving of praise.

TBH tennis players are often super handsome, but relative to other athletes, their bodies aren’t that aesthetically impressive (to me). Certainly not compared to players in the NFL, basketball, soccer, rugby, swimming, or boxers/wrestlers/MMA fighters. That’s IMO of course, and those sports require different strengths. And what everyone values in men is different. But I’m not that interested in seeing Sascha Zverev or Tsitsipas or FAA with their shirts off. I love Novak, but he’s a twig. But they’re all extremely fit guys.

Edited by Costello