• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

Ron, what was up with your second post? I had to delete it. LOL

Can't believe Nadal lost but once in a while you'll see upsets like that. With Nadal out now, Andy Murrary has no excuse to not make it to the finals. And Federer almost lost too being down two sets. Then Serena almost lost yesterday.

• Administrator

I hate that they don't play on the first Sunday. It's so stupid not to because there's always going to be a rain delay. Sad about Maria losing. Was looking forward to a Maria/Serena match. Glad Roger was able to pull through after his injury. It'll be a disappointment if there's no Novak/Roger semi-final.

• Members

I have it on DVD Toups. I can mail it to you...hahaha....I was hoping Novak would win because I dont know if Roger can beat Andy. So much is riding on the final on Sunday. Roger could reclaim the number 1 ranking with a win and another grand slam title and a 7th Wimbledon tying Pete Sampras. Andy of course could end the British drought although he is Scottish...LOL...he did end one drought by making the final but eh......he still hasnt won the big one. I hope Roger wins I just cant stand Andy. I think he is overrated and gets too much hype.

• Members

Yes! Roger won!! Take that Mama Murray and Andy..sit down bitches....LOL.....Andy leaving their court...awww..going to cry....loser was suppose to stay and show off his second place trophy with the crowd. It is done every year! Andy Murray will never win a major. This was his best chance with both Nadal and Djokovic out. He only had to beat Roger. Was that Andy's deadbeat dad next to his mom?? So Roger crushes both Andy's dreams of winning Wimbledon. Ha...loved how Roger mentioned that again and what's with the hit on the ass from the ESPN announcer on Roger's booty....LOL Roger number 1 again and Nadal number 3 just wow....can't wait till the Olympics and the US Open.

• Administrator

Yay for Roger! He played a great match and had some amazing shots. We all know Roger's career is heading south, but on the way down, he grabs another Grandslam title! And not only that, he's able to regain the #1 ranking in the world. I hope Roger will get the record 8 Wimbledon titles.

I think Andy Murray will eventually get at least 1 major title. The best part of watching Murray's matches is seeing the shots of his hot girlfriend. LOL

• Members

You wonder how he landed her since he is such a hot head and not that good looking with his dracula teeth.....I do remember her dropping him...they had broken up...but now they are back together....lol

The best part of Andy Murray matches is watching him tell his family to [!@#$%^&*] off....when he is losing....lol