Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I took a nap and just saw Venus win set 2. TC coverage is bad that's why I am watching some of the matches on the ATP Tennis site.

TC Plus has all of the WTA matches but I aint paying 100 bucks to watch them.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I don't get BeIN either. I would have to pay extra...aint doing it....as for Berdych...TC never features his matches....the only time they do is when he is playing a top player or he plays an american....again Jim Courier pimping Fratangelo after his loss....I can't believe TC thought he would win....a lousy Berdych is still > than a 100% Fratangelo

• Members

I saw that match on ESPN3. Venus was amazing! She just seemed to adjust and improve in that second set with every game. She had Jelena startled. Even with Guillermo Cañas coaching her, she could not do much in that third set against Venus.

What I loved to see from Venus in those 2nd and 3rd sets is that she stepped into the court and played aggressive, no hanging behind the baseline trading groundstroke rallies with Jankovic. She took balls out of the air, she changed pace, her footwork just became very impressive, Jelena tried to run her around and she wasn't having it. I wish she could always play with that degree of consistent aggression.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Yet, he was quick to cite his tennis pedigree. His father's a part of that.

So, Fritz does nothing to help with the baby, is basically what he's admitting. I don't think he'll be in the running for Father of the Year.

As for IW,

Dusan Lajovic notches another win, this time over Feliciano Lopez.

Some players seem to be having trouble making the adjustment to the flight of the ball through the desert air...controlling the ball.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

That's what I love about tennis. The intricacies of the game, plus the adjustments one must make to the different courts, surfaces, weather conditions, etc. 

And I'd never considered Nenad Zimonjic hot, but whoa daddy. He's wearing his age very well. Doubles has underrated eye candy like Treat Huey.

• Members

Yup, Fritz basically got a girl pregnant at 18...probably forced to marry her and now she does everything besides taking care of the baby full time. Considering she does everything his game still went to hell. I didn't think he was all that like TC and ESPN were pimping him. His game is too robotic for my tastes and he has an awful backhand and can't volley. Pretty much describes the american males on tour.

Yeah he is cute and adorable isn't he?

Please register in order to view this content

Can TC please take the Bryan brothers off of my screen??!!!  Pospisil is playing and I have to go to ATP Tennis site to see it.....grrr.....I cant stand Murray but I love Pospisil's game.